Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• That's cool. :) But not all is fixed. :( People whou bought the season pass, like me, still can't download the episode, without purchasing it.

It's out for the US as well now, EST as of 4:23PM EST. BTW, you couldn't purchase it from the store either, that link just got updated as well. Seems it's all fixed.

• It's available to buy now in Ireland but for some reason my season pass says its still coming soon.

• I'm guessing that will be fixed soon as well. My post was literally the same time it went live on XBOX360 so I'd hope season pass folks are next :D

That's cool. But not all is fixed. People whou bought the season pass, like me, still can't download the episode, without purchasing it.

• Yep finally got it!.... And it seems to be stuck at 1% downloading... Nice... I'm just waiting for my Xbox to do the stupid "Can't Download" glitch now, just to round things off! Oh! ... Wait a minute... As I type it's just gone up to 2%!!! I'm happy now :3

952.50MB... That's bigger than the previous episodes right?

• Mine's currently at 30% so should work, I'm hoping :P

Yep finally got it!.... And it seems to be stuck at 1% downloading... Nice... I'm just waiting for my Xbox to do the stupid "Can't Download"

• Yeah, hopefully you guys don't get to wait that extra time for too long. Just hang in there, I won't get to play the episode before tomorrow myself.

That's cool. But not all is fixed. People whou bought the season pass, like me, still can't download the episode, without purchasing it.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Can someone tells me when E3 will be release on Android (I know it's tommorow but I can't see if it's release or not with my crappy connection)

• So has anyone with the season pass been able to get it on Xbox360?

• I'm playing on Xbox360 and I still cannot download the Episode with season pass unfortunately.
    I hope this is resolved soon.

So has anyone with the season pass been able to get it on Xbox360?

• You just have to stay away from spoilers and every thing will be fine.

Well... This sucks... It's now. 8:04 PM in the UK... Even if it's released now I can't play it untill Friday!!! (Will take a while to downlo

• edited June 2015

I ve played it yesterday, it was an awesome episode.

• Nope, no luck on the season pass. It looks like we'll be the last to get it, but with it bing available in the marketplace I'm sure it will happen soon.

ThizIzCrazy posted: »

I'm playing on Xbox360 and I still cannot download the Episode with season pass unfortunately. I hope this is resolved soon.

• It just released for season pass owners! Get hyped!

I ve played it yesterday, it was an awesome episode.

• I can buy Episode 3 today but it isn't offered to download with my Season Pass, yet. That's some BS. So anyone that didn't bother to buy the pass can play it, but not those of us loyal players that pre-purchased it.

Tevix posted: »

Who knows. It was supposed to be out today. There was even a front page ad for tales on the system menu, but it was for the first episode. Somebody fudged, and it probably won't be out until at least tomorrow.

• Woooooooooo! Thank god I still have a 6 pack of beer left in the fridge. I've been waiting all day!

Tornreaper posted: »

It just released for season pass owners! Get hyped!

• Not yet unfortunately. :(

So has anyone with the season pass been able to get it on Xbox360?

• I think the game hates me, episode 3 still isn't working. Just keeps saying 'Coming Soon'.

• Did you restart your system? I went in from the Xbox dashboard and started the game it made the next episode available no problem.

RhianLouise posted: »

I think the game hates me, episode 3 still isn't working. Just keeps saying 'Coming Soon'.

• I only have one can :(

Woooooooooo! Thank god I still have a 6 pack of beer left in the fridge. I've been waiting all day!

• You better shotgun it then!

Tornreaper posted: »

I only have one can

• Same for me. I'm getting quite impatient at this point.

Did you restart your system? I went in from the Xbox dashboard and started the game it made the next episode available no problem.

• Okay this is going to sound super stupid but ah well. When you say restart the system do you mean turn the Xbox off and on again or do you mean something else. if that's the case I've already turned it off and on.

Did you restart your system? I went in from the Xbox dashboard and started the game it made the next episode available no problem.

• Hey Guys, I have the season pass and I think I may have gotten mine to work, it's downloading now. Xbox 360 said this was coming soon so I went to Xbox Live on my computer and downloaded the season pass again and then I restarted the game and it was available for download. I'm at 12% now, hope this helps.. we've been waiting long enough.

• Like theres any other way. ;)

You better shotgun it then!

• Haha its okay. I meant the whole xbox. Maybe they're still slowly rolling out the release to people? If a bunch of people start downloading at ince it might bog down the servers.
    I think it's a microsoft issue and they're blaming it on the developer. (I used to work tech support and they always had us lay blame elsewhere)

Okay this is going to sound super stupid but ah well. When you say restart the system do you mean turn the Xbox off and on again or do you mean something else. if that's the case I've already turned it off and on.

• You need to turn your system off and on. That should fix it.

Okay this is going to sound super stupid but ah well. When you say restart the system do you mean turn the Xbox off and on again or do you mean something else. if that's the case I've already turned it off and on.

• Yeah but my xbox is very fussy in its old age so we'll see!

I think the most disappointing thing was that I decided to replay from episode 1 and there where a bunch dialogue lines and music that didn't play (mostly towards the end in the race part) !!! That was super annoying

Mine's currently at 30% so should work, I'm hoping :P

• OH MY LORD IT'S FINALLY WORKING! IT'S DOWNLOADING, I'M SO HAPPY! Ignoring the fact its like an hour till midnight over in the UK... I'M JUST SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! Thank you everyone for the advice and kind words! Look's like i'm not sleeping tonight! :D

• #Gethypeforseasonpassowners

#Iveneverusedhasthtagsbeforesoyourewelcome

• Anyone know that when it will release on iOS?? (i mean in Los angeles time)

• So where's the update for android version? Already 25th on Indonesia

• Yeah, where is the iOS version? With Game of Thrones, it came out just after midnight. I am only human!;-;

• Comes out tomorrow I think at 8 am pst

The_Duck posted: »

Yeah, where is the iOS version? With Game of Thrones, it came out just after midnight. I am only human!;-;

• It's supposed to be coming out today, though.O_o I'm gonna super annoyed if it comes out that late.

Comes out tomorrow I think at 8 am pst

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's still yesterday in Telltale's time zone and i think Apple are also in the same time zone so they are probably going to release after midnight PDT.

The_Duck posted: »

It's supposed to be coming out today, though.O_o I'm gonna super annoyed if it comes out that late.

• Soo..After midnight? Not Morning right?
    lol

OzzyUK posted: »

It's still yesterday in Telltale's time zone and i think Apple are also in the same time zone so they are probably going to release after midnight PDT.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Probably any time after 12:01 AM PDT, i'm not Telltale staff so i don't know if they have a exact release time planned.

Bounphitak posted: »

Soo..After midnight? Not Morning right? lol

• Android still showing coming soon !! Its already 12 noon here In India !!

• I finished the 3rd episode around 2:15 and I was AMAZING!!!!

• 2:15 eastern time

isaactdc posted: »

I finished the 3rd episode around 2:15 and I was AMAZING!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.