My thoughts on episode 3 [drop in and comment]

First off another amazing episode! I was totally psyched for it.

Second off gotta say in my Handsome Rhys Playthrough when Rhys Smacked Sasha's ass I had to poker face. Yep that was all Handsome Jack I wouldn't have done that.... Team Rhysha!!

I didn't notice the Quick Change station till my second playthrough. I doubt money will be a big deal in future episodes but still I like customizing. It's a neat feature. Telltale is branching out first was Clementines jacket in season 1 now this. I hope they keep it up.

Gortys. I dont know why it identifies as a her really that seems odd. But maybe it's a subtle way of Telltale saying Yes Gortys is a her but there's no particular reason because Stereotypes are BS/ Good for them.

Brick and Mordecai taking Athena well at least that explains the beginning of the Pre Sequel. Though it means we Probably wont run into Tiny Tina sadly.

I think Fiona was on point about the guy in the mask. But I want to believe it's Tina sitting on Salvador's shoulders because that amuses me. But it could be Felix or even Moxxi.I wouldn't put it past TTG.

Less Vaunona and more Athona this time around but Luckily Athena was taken away before anything could happen with it.

On an unrelated note does anyone else think Janey Springs could be related to Tiny Tina?

And having Vasquez die was ooohhhh so fulfilling. Can't wait till episode 4

Comments

• I too have a Handsome Rhys playthrough and I was actually kind of pissed when he took over and slapped Sasha's butt because he totally cock blocked me. I'm all for Rhysa and the scenes with the weird jellyfish things and the flower were amazing, but because of Handsome Jack, Sasha now hates my Rhys's guts. I really hope they reconcile in later episodes. #RhysaForever

• Janey Springs could be related to Tiny Tina

Seriously what is it with those "Is X related to Y" debates in the Borderlands fandom?????

• On an unrelated note does anyone else think Janey Springs could be related to Tiny Tina?

No.

• There is literally no way Janey is related to Tina because she's australian and if Tina's parents had an accent then maybe but physically wise Janey reminds me of an Adult Tiny Tina.

JackMarco posted: »

Janey Springs could be related to Tiny Tina Seriously what is it with those "Is X related to Y" debates in the Borderlands fandom?????

• Based on looks and literally and i mean literally nothing else.

Alt text

On an unrelated note does anyone else think Janey Springs could be related to Tiny Tina? No.

• They got that damn dumb nose thing.

CapnJay posted: »

Based on looks and literally and i mean literally nothing else.

• Didn't August have something like that too?

They got that damn dumb nose thing.

• They might look alike but they aren't related.

Based on looks and literally and i mean literally nothing else.

• Of course not. I mean like i said. Say Janey was Tina's aunt then Tina's mom or dad would have Australian accents too and they didn't but i mean related in the looks alike sense.

They might look alike but they aren't related.

• If all you meant is that they look alike then I agree.

Of course not. I mean like i said. Say Janey was Tina's aunt then Tina's mom or dad would have Australian accents too and they didn't but i mean related in the looks alike sense.

• that wired jellyfish things called spores, they apear in aegrus (pandoras jungle) they are an friendly\enemy npc (depends if you shot at them) that can be seen only in borderlands 2 sir hammerlock big game hunt dlc.
    yep im a walking borderlands wiki

• clap-tpclap-tp Banned
    edited June 2015

nope, but he will in my playthrough. vallory ripps of his nose piercing if you tell her he is to blame

Didn't August have something like that too?

• edited June 2015

Was Tina raised by her parents though? Accents aren't hereditary, they're environmental. So if Tina was taken from Janey and raised somewhere else, it'd make sense that she doesn't talk the same way Janey does.

However, Janey plays for the other team (wink, wink) so are the chances of her having a biological child really that high?

But Janey being at least slightly related to Tina? Possible.

If all you meant is that they look alike then I agree.

• You do know that just because people look alike, that doesn't make them related. There is absolutely no proof at all for them being related.

Was Tina raised by her parents though? Accents aren't hereditary, they're environmental. So if Tina was taken from Janey and raised somewher

• Well I'm not saying Tina is Janey's Daughter If I was going to say anything i'd say that Tina was Janey's niece.

Was Tina raised by her parents though? Accents aren't hereditary, they're environmental. So if Tina was taken from Janey and raised somewher

• Well if you told Vaughn about Jack perhaps he'll reveal about Handsome Jack and youll be able to hook up again. I love the idea of Handsome Rhys and Sasha as Nisha. I think Telltale is going to ship Rhyona since there is no Sasha skin for The Presequel.

• But I think it would just make things worse if Sasha finds out that Rhys has the AI of a dead dictator who tried to destroy Pandora floating around in his head.

Well if you told Vaughn about Jack perhaps he'll reveal about Handsome Jack and youll be able to hook up again. I love the idea of Handsome

• I just realized it sounds like Clementine is hitting on Fiona.....

• Or she becomes his Nisha when he takes over hyperion.

CraazyCake posted: »

But I think it would just make things worse if Sasha finds out that Rhys has the AI of a dead dictator who tried to destroy Pandora floating around in his head.

• I'm not being biased. I give the episode 9.9/10. My only problem is.... only an hour and a half? But I loved the character development, almost everyone had something new introduced about them. And the graphics were amazing. The story didn't feel rushed, it just escalated quickly. Also, good story line. I like how the choice at the end of episode 2 affected episode 3. Like Jack's ability to control Rhys. It was either have him chilling your bones and insulting you, or taking control and acting friendlier. Worth the wait though

Sign in to comment in this discussion.