I just want to know the answer!

I'm sorry for making a thread just because of this stupid question but I just need to know the answer.

Alt text

In my first playthough of trusting Jack, I got a dialogue option after this scene where I could apologise to Sasha or say 2 more things but I don't remember what they were. A few hours ago I played another save file where I trusted Jack but this time I didn't get any choice after that. Rhys just says {Sasha, listen, about before. I...} and then Sasha { I don't want to hear it! Let's just get this done!} So what triggers this dialogue option that I didn't get the second time?

Alt text

And in that scene the dialogue was different. (I can't see because I deleted the save file, I searched on the internet and youtube to find the answer for this but I didn't find anything)

I just really hope I didn't made up those things or dreamt them. I'm quite sure they are real, after all I played it yesterday. :D

Comments

• You must have a bit messed up memory,because after you trust Jack,he will control you after that without your permission and there's no way you can apologize after that (not in this episode at least)

• Is there a video of a playthrough with Jack controlling you?

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2015

There sure is!

This part ONLY happens if you trusted Jack at the end of Ep 2. In the words of the great and noble Loader Bot: "What... the hell... was that."

ZeppMan217 posted: »

Is there a video of a playthrough with Jack controlling you?

• Huh, I didn't know that. I thought it only happened when you accepted his offer of partnership in episode 3. Thanks puzzlebox! :)

puzzlebox posted: »

There sure is! This part ONLY happens if you trusted Jack at the end of Ep 2. In the words of the great and noble Loader Bot: "What... the hell... was that."

• I loved Loader-Bot's reaction xD

There sure is! This part ONLY happens if you trusted Jack at the end of Ep 2. In the words of the great and noble Loader Bot: "What... the hell... was that."

• Yeah,he totally screwes you up by making you total douche.. welp

armis37 posted: »

I loved Loader-Bot's reaction xD

• Whew, I was afraid this is what happened if you trust Jack in Episode 3 and I just got lucky and dodged it somehow. Glad to know otherwise.

• Oh my GOD I'm so glad I chose Fiona.

That isn't my Rhys!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.