What happened to ****** (spoilers inside)

So...anyone wondering what happened to Vaughn? Last we see of him he's grappling with Vallory trying to save Rhys, but by the end of the episode she's fine and he's nowhere to be seen...

I reckon he's either A) dead, or B) talked his way out &/or offered to betray us (again). He obviously resents Rhys and did betray him before, maybe he has again...

Thoughts?

Comments

• Dead.

• His mighty abs will protect him from any danger that can come his way, even Handsome Jack is blown away by Vaughn's abs, that's how much power they have.

• Hes not dead, Telltale staff already tweeted they were filming temp lines for Vaughn in ep 4, but no idea where he is now

• RIghttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Goddamn tweets.

Poogers555 posted: »

Hes not dead, Telltale staff already tweeted they were filming temp lines for Vaughn in ep 4, but no idea where he is now

• Why do you want the bro, Vaughn dead? ;-;

RIghttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Goddamn tweets.

• Somewhat.

I mean I can use his death as an excuse to kill Vallory with my stun baton like Kenny did to Carver, and it will eliminate those pesky Rhyaughns and Vausha shippers.

Last episode I wanted him dead. He's like jealous of Rhys' charms or something in my playthrough.

Poogers555 posted: »

Why do you want the bro, Vaughn dead? ;-;

• Vaughn feels hurt.

Alt text

Somewhat. I mean I can use his death as an excuse to kill Vallory with my stun baton like Kenny did to Carver, and it will eliminate thos

• You don't know that!!!

Dead.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.