Present Rhy's Eye Brilliant Theory

I found this amazing Theory about Rhy's Eye on tumblr. Not sure if anyone posted this here already but I thought I might share it.

What if the eye from General Pollux...
Alt text

...is the present time Rhy's eye?!
Alt text

here is the original post on tumblr: http://art-bros.tumblr.com/post/122327574450/wow-okay-i-guess-were-still-carrying-around-that#Notes

edit: I know that Fiona has been carrying it arround for ages but just a theory :)

Comments

• Could be .... who knows

• Disgusting...but sort of makes sense...sort of.

• Not so sure why if Rhys got his echo eye removed that he would have it replaced with some old, rotting, dead guys eye, but it would be weird if it was I guess ._.

• I doubt the eye could even work without the optic nerve. All it would be is a mock-up glass eye.

I have my own theory that Jack does eventually take over Rhys's body, turning his once blue eye golden. If you trust Jack at the end of Episode 2, you'll notice his eye turning gold.

• I don't think so, considering that Rhys's eye is golden, and General Pollux clearly has brown eyes. I'd imagine that there has also been a significant lapse of time between Fiona getting the eye, and the present scenes. She would've had to preserve it or something, otherwise it would probably be all decayed. Not to mention, it wouldn't be functional.

Alt text

• what if jack does takes over and the only way to get him out of rhys is to remove his echo eye so they use the generals eye to replace rhys echo eye so he could finale get rid of jack

• clap-tpclap-tp Banned
    edited June 2015

his eye changed yellow when jack takes controll so i doubt he replaced his eye, and if he would why will he use this eye and not get himself a new echo eye? he seems to be in a good position judging by his suit and all

• that's what I was thinking! you never know what kind of technic and skills they have hahah

Pabster23 posted: »

what if jack does takes over and the only way to get him out of rhys is to remove his echo eye so they use the generals eye to replace rhys echo eye so he could finale get rid of jack

Sign in to comment in this discussion.