How much money can you possibly get ? [SPOILER]

After seeing the cash for clothes in episode 3. I'm wondering if its possible to trick out everyone with new outfits. I only had like 860 dollars on me when i got to Atlas facility.

Comments

• I managed to buy new outfits for everyone and I had purchased the Scooter Special in the previous episode - I think it must be a glitch, though, because no one else seems to have had that much money...

• What mask did you buy in episode 1?

I managed to buy new outfits for everyone and I had purchased the Scooter Special in the previous episode - I think it must be a glitch, though, because no one else seems to have had that much money...

• In this particular playthrough - the Psycho (which was free), but I don't think that would account for my extra cash - the other masks weren't that expensive from memory.

stevean2 posted: »

What mask did you buy in episode 1?

• I "bought" a free mask... Only Jack could say that xD

In this particular playthrough - the Psycho (which was free), but I don't think that would account for my extra cash - the other masks weren't that expensive from memory.

• hm... yeah, that probably saved you a bit of money. I brought the Steve Mask at the Scooter Special and only had enough for Fiona's "black" outfit.

In this particular playthrough - the Psycho (which was free), but I don't think that would account for my extra cash - the other masks weren't that expensive from memory.

• edited June 2015

Ah, I only had 800 and something. I got a new outfit for Fiona. (the black one). I've really got to get used to that outfit. It's better than the original outfit, though.

Also, after seeing my friend play though episode 1 for the first time, he discovered money in the corner of the screen when you break into the World of Curiosities as Fiona. He had 235 dollars after he picked it up. I've never EVER seen the money there, or seen anyone else find it too.

• I found it there. Just sayin.

AChicken posted: »

Ah, I only had 800 and something. I got a new outfit for Fiona. (the black one). I've really got to get used to that outfit. It's better tha

• Lucky you. I was amazed when my friend found that money.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

I found it there. Just sayin.

• Wait wait wait, you can buy clothes for the characters? I don't remember that.

I managed to buy new outfits for everyone and I had purchased the Scooter Special in the previous episode - I think it must be a glitch, though, because no one else seems to have had that much money...

• Episode 3, there's a New-U station in that area where you're looking for the gortys upgrade for the first time before everyone splits off. Gortys even runs into it.

I know it maybe easy to dismiss if you havent played Borderlands 2 before, but you can use it :P

Wait wait wait, you can buy clothes for the characters? I don't remember that.

• edited June 2015

Meaning: I killed the person who was wearing that mask and then took it.

armis37 posted: »

I "bought" a free mask... Only Jack could say that xD

• There's actually two places there you can get money. The loot box, and behind the Moxxi poster. It gives you 300+ in total.

AChicken posted: »

Ah, I only had 800 and something. I got a new outfit for Fiona. (the black one). I've really got to get used to that outfit. It's better tha

• Having not paid for anything yet, i've currently got approximately $4000, i think.

• Well, yeah. I knew about the poster, but not the box.

LeFedore posted: »

There's actually two places there you can get money. The loot box, and behind the Moxxi poster. It gives you 300+ in total.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.