Does anyone ship August and Sasha together?

2»

Comments

• I think Rhys has a thing for Sasha. I don't like it though. Everytime he says something flirty about Sasha (like "who WOULDN'T like her?" or stuff to that extent) I'm getting mad at him and think "I'm playing you, dude, shut up!" I shouldn't have let her hold my stun baton. That probably triggered some subconscious double-meaning phallus symbol innuendo ... 0.0 LOL

• awww but that pinkie promise was really adorable :3

VicMasina posted: »

I think Rhys has a thing for Sasha. I don't like it though. Everytime he says something flirty about Sasha (like "who WOULDN'T like her?" or

• ONCE YOU'RE ABOARD RHYSHA SHIP YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE!

Alt text

JK, I wouldn't worry. If Rhys will be in realtionship with someone, I bet it'll be determinant.

I think Rhys has a thing for Sasha. I don't like it though. Everytime he says something flirty about Sasha (like "who WOULDN'T like her?" or

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

ONCE YOU'RE ABOARD RHYSHA SHIP YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE! JK, I wouldn't worry. If Rhys will be in realtionship with someone, I bet it'll be determinant.

• A little because he likes her but she was just acting as a part of a scam.

• Then we are doing a great job!!! :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Telltale must be like

• A shipper's life is the best life.

Linsepins posted: »

Then we are doing a great job!!!

• Hear, hear.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

A shipper's life is the best life.

• I got to say, I don't ship Rhysha, but yeah it kind of was.

Alt text

akelote12 posted: »

awww but that pinkie promise was really adorable

• Don't worry, brah. I got your back and commented how you ship Faugust.

LawmanZero posted: »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! STUPID, STUPID ERROR- I MEANT TO SAY THAT I SHIPPED FIONA WITH AUGUST, AND I AM NOT INTO INCEST! ALL BECAUSE OF ONE ST

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

He's a psychopath who pulls a gun on her in the final scenes. Just because he happens to be a polite psycho doesn't make him less of one. So no.

• like jack would say "welcome to pandora kiddos!"

HiroVoid posted: »

He's a psychopath who pulls a gun on her in the final scenes. Just because he happens to be a polite psycho doesn't make him less of one. So no.

• BLACK MASK FOR THE WIN!

sunfell posted: »

I like August - having him voiced by North Nolan does not help ahaha.

• I don't think a lot of people noticed, though.

Don't worry, brah. I got your back and commented how you ship Faugust.

• Yeah, Timothy was right when he said something like "even nice(?) people here are murderers", like "wtf is wrong with those planets". xD But seriously, he was damn right. Jack was nice to us in TPS... for the most part, it doesn't mean he was less of a psycho because of this. That doesn't define a person. August might not be the worts scum on Pandora but still very dangerous.

HiroVoid posted: »

• He also said it's not personal, just like August. I feel like it a universal excuse out there or smth. :D

akelote12 posted: »

like jack would say "welcome to pandora kiddos!"

• I still got your back, though, brah.

I don't think a lot of people noticed, though.

• It was adorable indeed, but I think Rhys and Fiona would make a better couple. Sasha can have Vaughn - hey, he has great abs hahaha ;)

I got to say, I don't ship Rhysha, but yeah it kind of was.

• Lol - you got me! 0.0

Pipas posted: »

ONCE YOU'RE ABOARD RHYSHA SHIP YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE! JK, I wouldn't worry. If Rhys will be in realtionship with someone, I bet it'll be determinant.

• NO RHYIONA FOR LYF BRO BRO

• Rhys and Fiona would make a better couple

I disagree, based on what we've seen so far, they clearly hate each other, but I respect your opinion, I just don't see it.

Sasha can have Vaughn - hey, he has great abs hahaha ;)

With those majestic abs, Vaughn can get any woman he wants. All praise Vaughn and his mighty abs

Alt text

It was adorable indeed, but I think Rhys and Fiona would make a better couple. Sasha can have Vaughn - hey, he has great abs hahaha

• I personally ship Sasha with Vaughn, and as an elder sister, I don't want my kid sister to be with a dangerous man like August. He is quite unstable for me.

• Wincest!

KCohere posted: »

Wow, pro-incest, huh? Good luck with that one lol

• Hate each other? I don't think so at all :) It's more like they tease each other. Yeah, sometimes in a mean way, but they are perfect for each other because they are so alike. They need a strong partner like that. :) It's like in so many stories where the leading couple behaves exactly like that and in the end they see that they are meant for each other. It's shakespearian. Taming of the shrew theme. Rhys and Fiona are both shrews. ;)

Rhys and Fiona would make a better couple I disagree, based on what we've seen so far, they clearly hate each other, but I respect y

• edited June 2015

Not sure if I ship them but I definitely want this guy on my side. He's badass. Damn, I was keeping August alive the whole time (out of trouble, at least). So I hope I won't regret it.

• I really would like him to turn to the good side somehow. He's very badass and smarter than Assquez, and he's pretty funny.

I'm still shipping him with Fiona, as the S.S Rhysa looks like it's going to TTG's preferred battleship.

• Well I used to ship them secretly xD But I hope she ends up with Rhys, if not I'll lose my shit :D

• edited June 2015

Yeah, they made him too likeable and cool to just leave him as Vallory's bitch forever.

• Aaaand I just found out that Vasquez "your mom" joke wasn't really a joke and Vallory IS August's mother, so it makes this conflict even more interesting. Family business, huh.

I really would like him to turn to the good side somehow. He's very badass and smarter than Assquez, and he's pretty funny. I'm still shipping him with Fiona, as the S.S Rhysa looks like it's going to TTG's preferred battleship.

• Good guy xD
    Ship it, really. Since ep.1. Hoped that it'll have continue.. and here we are.
    Just a business, uh huh

• True. Also, he can be free of arguing with his mom, FOREVER!

Then again, everybody hates Vasquez. I've checked Ep. 2 again, and he's pissing off every significant character in the room when he comes in. August, Rhys, Vaughn, Jack, Sasha, Loader Bot...he had it coming.

MonaSabbat posted: »

Yeah, they made him too likeable and cool to just leave him as Vallory's bitch forever. * Aaaand I just found out that Vasquez "your

• edited June 2015

Yep, fuck Vasquez, I'd be much rougher with that stick if I were poor Vaughn.

True. Also, he can be free of arguing with his mom, FOREVER! Then again, everybody hates Vasquez. I've checked Ep. 2 again, and he's piss

• edited June 2015

Choices:

• HIT HIM WITH THE STICK
    • SMACK HIM WITH THE STICK
    • WHACK HIM WITH THE STICK
    • POKE HIS EYE WITH THE STICK

No carrots for Hugo today.

MonaSabbat posted: »

Yep, fuck Vasquez, I'd be much rougher with that stick if I were poor Vaughn.

• edited June 2015

i ship them just so i can throw Sasha at August and thus remove an antagonist.

besides they do seem like they kinda care about each other so it's win-win, everyone's happy save for Vallory, which is a good thing

Sign in to comment in this discussion.