Need help for controls on a non english keyboard

So as some of you may know, not all keyboards have there letters organized with Q on the top left and so on and so forth.

Alt text

So the one on top is the "english" keyboard, that works perfectly fine with the game, and the lower one is the "french" keyboard.
Since it seems we can't remap the keys in game : the game is unplayable with an AZERTY keyboard.

Now when I'm at my home, there is no problem I found the workaround : remap through my Nostromo keypad.

But right now, I'm away, on another computer, and I can't do that.
I've tried changing the langage settings on windows to be in EN instead of FR but this applies only when out of the game :/ and when I alt-tab back to the game the keys are "scrambled" again...
At first I thought it was because I launched the game while windows was in FR mode, so I closed the game, changed the settings again to EN and relaunched the game, to no avail : the game still uses the FR keyboard and it makes it unplayable :( !

Anyone with that problem found another workaround that doesn't require a keypad please ?

Comments

• Have you tried pressing Shift + Alt in the game ? It works for me on most games, I haven't tested it on this one though. It directly changes the keyboard layout (no alt-tab needed), it should switch between EN and FR provided you have both these layouts installed.

• Oh I will try this thanks :) !!!

Jlqdsfk posted: »

Have you tried pressing Shift + Alt in the game ? It works for me on most games, I haven't tested it on this one though. It directly changes

• You're welcome :) I hope this will work !

Shoogli posted: »

Oh I will try this thanks !!!

• It did, this is very cool :D ! Thanks tons.

Jlqdsfk posted: »

You're welcome I hope this will work !

Sign in to comment in this discussion.