Important Request to Telltale, must read! [Ep 5. Achievement] (Not shipping related)

InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator

Hello fellow forums users, forum moderators, forum lurkers, and even the rare TellTale staff member. I love Tales From The Borderlands. Fantastic series. Great writing, colorful characters (literally and figuratively) and beautiful locations. Duke Nukem references...(yeah @stirpicus it will always be a Duke thing, I don't what you bring up about Ash)

I've noticed that for Episode 5, 'The Vault of the Traveler', there is an achievement labeled:

Alt text

Definition of Insanity

The description reads: 'Complete Chapter 4 of Episode 5'

So, the definition of insanity, let's have our buddy Vaas explain,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_C5hdndk40

With this great scene in mind, I come in humility to ask TellTale, the great storymasters of the gaming world, to fulfill one man's request. A character uttering Vaas' famous lines, preferably Handsome Jack to Rhys parodying it perhaps if possible, or maybe Rhys just going crazy. I don't know, I didn't really think ahead. But you have choices so to speak. You have [Fulfill the request] [Go above and beyond] [No] [Silence is a valid option]

I come as a customer and loyal fan of TellTale games. If this one request is completed, not only will I become extraordinarily happy, thousands of fellow TellTale players will gain a laugh and enjoyment. This is all I ask.

I am hundred percent serious. No jokes. Fellow users, if we unite, perhaps our pleas may reach TellTale. But alas, if we fail, I made a riveting thread that hopefully won't get locked or anything that I may always look back upon.

Thank you.

Comments

• if we unite, perhaps our pleas may reach TellTale

HAHAHAH THAT'S WHAT US RHYIONAS THOUGHT BUT NAH LMAOO

• Thank you for your contributing thoughts on this subject. I sincerely hope you support what I have proposed to the highest level, my compatriot. I bid you a good evening.

Green613 posted: »

if we unite, perhaps our pleas may reach TellTale HAHAHAH THAT'S WHAT US RHYIONAS THOUGHT BUT NAH LMAOO

• I support this.

Create a strawpoll for us to cast our vote please.

Thank you for your contributing thoughts on this subject. I sincerely hope you support what I have proposed to the highest level, my compatriot. I bid you a good evening.

• http://strawpoll.me/4749885

Cast your votes, my friends.

I support this. Create a strawpoll for us to cast our vote please.

• Green, four members have made me weep in silence. I do not know why they disagree. But alas, there is nothing I can do.

I support this. Create a strawpoll for us to cast our vote please.

• I'll fuck you!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.