One thing I hope telltale doesn't do.

A lot of people have been complaining about how long telltale are taking with their episodes. I just hope they don't rush these last 2 episodes to please these people because at the end of the day if they are as good as the last 3 episodes it's definitely worth the wait. Please don't rush this telltale

Comments

• edited June 2015

Agreeing with this too. I really hope they pace themselves and make these last two episodes the best that they can be. The months waiting on the previous episodes were totally worth it and still is now. I said it after Episode 2 and I'll say it again, I'll gladly wait 3 months to see the next episode and the one after that too if this is how awesome they'll be afterwards.

;.; no rushing guys!

• Agreed.

I don't see the appeal in a quicker release date when it could result in being stuck with a less quality episode forever.

• Were they really spending all three months developing the episode?

• No, they were having a pizza party.

Piggs posted: »

Were they really spending all three months developing the episode?

• What else would they be doing?

Were they really spending all three months developing the episode?

• Hopefully taking a couple days off, otherwise TellTale has low work ethics

Green613 posted: »

What else would they be doing?

• I'm fairly certain when he said the 3 months he didn't mean every single day.

Hopefully taking a couple days off, otherwise TellTale has low work ethics

• I know. I was joke.

I'm fairly certain when he said the 3 months he didn't mean every single day.

• I hope they won't make the penultimate episode boring and bad written as hell because I hated the fourth episodes in both seasons of TWD and episode 4 of TWAU which was boring. I don't think the fourth episode of GOT counts because it's not penultimate episode of it.

• Their project could have been put on hold so that they could work on something else. None of us work at Telltale. We can't know for certain how they operate, and how honest they are about their teams sticking to their projects.

What else would they be doing?

• Their project could have been put on hold so that they could work on something else. None of us work at Telltale. We can't know for certain how they operate, and how honest they are about their teams sticking to their projects.

No, they were having a pizza party.

• It was a joke.

Their project could have been put on hold so that they could work on something else. None of us work at Telltale. We can't know for certain how they operate, and how honest they are about their teams sticking to their projects.

• Piggs posted: »

Their project could have been put on hold so that they could work on something else. None of us work at Telltale. We can't know for certain how they operate, and how honest they are about their teams sticking to their projects.

• You were mocking what I said sarcastically, implying that I was wrong. I'm explaining myself.

It was a joke.

• There was no need to explain yourself but ok.

You were mocking what I said sarcastically, implying that I was wrong. I'm explaining myself.

• Wow, alright.

There was no need to explain yourself but ok.

• seems to me the delays where due to them doing changes to the plot and some designs along the way

• Agreed look at other games rushed because of demand. Dragonage 2 for example forced to finish quickly because Of EA and neding up a bit lack luster. People need to chill and stop being impatient. Its TELLTALE. Either research the company or get used to it by now. OR WAIT UNTIL THE WHOLE GAME IS OUT IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THEM ONE AFTER THE OTHER QUICKLY. Holy crap its not hard.

• Step 1- Read what I said again.

Step 2- Note that I never criticized the wait time, only commented on a possible reason for the lateness.

Step 3- Realize that you have poor reading comprehension.

• Telltale is working on two games at the same time (Game of Thrones and Tales From the Borderlands) and it seems like a nice little mix after GOT is finished they may be starting on that Minecraft thing which will be interesting to see how they will handle that.

• The books seem to be doing fine, and are quite good, so Minecraft: Story Mode may be far more enjoyable that I expected.

Kinogirl posted: »

Telltale is working on two games at the same time (Game of Thrones and Tales From the Borderlands) and it seems like a nice little mix after

• Do not rush, Telltale. Please. Take your time to make the episodes as good as they can get.

• Hey, were you the guy that had that big Wolf Among Us S2 thread last summer that ran for a long time until it just got merged with all the other season 2 threads? I remember he had a similar username to yours

BigBadPaul posted: »

Do not rush, Telltale. Please. Take your time to make the episodes as good as they can get.

• edited June 2015

Yes. I was. And now, I have returned.

Hey, were you the guy that had that big Wolf Among Us S2 thread last summer that ran for a long time until it just got merged with all the other season 2 threads? I remember he had a similar username to yours

• Awesome. That was a fun thread, sucks that we are still waiting for season 2 news a year later though lol

BigBadPaul posted: »

Yes. I was. And now, I have returned.

• I agree. I wouldn't give up hope just yet however. You never know with Telltale.

Awesome. That was a fun thread, sucks that we are still waiting for season 2 news a year later though lol

• they should not rush it, but they could hire more people or whatever to make it faster, would be a win win.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.