My absolute favourite part of Catch a Ride (Jack choice spoilers)

2»

Comments

• I had a sneaking suspicion that was Anthony's writing (no one does manic idiocy quite like him) - but I also really enjoyed your non-highjacked descriptions on my second playthrough - two very different styles of humour, but both had me physically laughing out loud!

stirpicus posted: »

So glad you liked all the Jack-a-pedia entries!! We had the inimitable Anthony Burch (lead writer of BL2) do all of the Jack-a-pedia by basi

• I wish Jack (or Anthony) would take over the real Wikipedia (or at least the Borderlands/Telltale Wiki) for a day.

Some sort of guerrilla marketing stunt for the next episode of Tales?

Jack got bored of the wait so decided to hack the Wikis and have some fun?

Okay, now I really want this to happen...

I wonder if I can get a job at Telltale and then rise up the ranks of marketing until I'm in a position to put this in place before the next episode comes out? I'll start at the bottom rung - I'll be the best damn Assistant Vice Janitor you guys have ever seen!

@puzzlebox @kenjisalk - where do I send my application? (But seriously, please make Anthony take over one of the Wikis as Jack - it could be the perfect way to reveal ep 4's release date - a few tweets/posts pointing us in the right direction, maybe some clues, you could make us work for it and build hype!)

Jack-Apedia the only information source, we need.

• Yeah but if you trust Jack, there's a chance of him taking over and slapping Sasha's ass, so I regret nothing.

nursethalia posted: »

After those Jack-Apedia entries, I feel bad for anyone who trusted Fiona in episode 2. It really takes you back to the hilarity of Borderlands 2!

• I regret trusting Fiona, Jack was badass. My favourite part was the fight at the nearly end.

• Speaking of trusting Jack...

Did anyone else find it odd that Handsome Rhys still had a blue eye?

• I now ship Handsome Jack and Fiona. And Rhys and Sasha.

Can you imagine what it would look like to everyone if Jack (when in control of Rhys' body) was totally, obviously, obnoxiously into Fiona? And then IMO, it seems like there is genuine flirting and attraction between Rhys and Sasha (which is totally a-dorkable), it seems like the perfect opportunity for hilarity and hijinks to ensue. Lol. Maybe that's why Fiona is so pissed at Rhys in the present?

• And Rhys and Sasha.

You know where to find us.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

I now ship Handsome Jack and Fiona. And Rhys and Sasha. Can you imagine what it would look like to everyone if Jack (when in control of R

• Thanks for the directions friend :)

And Rhys and Sasha. You know where to find us.

• It seems like he wouldn't like Rhys sleeping with anyone

armis37 posted: »

Does Jack ships it too? Telltale, I need a clear answer on this one!

• Well, not unless HE was the one in the driver's seat...........ain't that right, "Cupcake"? Heh. Ouch for Rhys, though.......

It seems like he wouldn't like Rhys sleeping with anyone

• I'll be the best damn Assistant Vice Janitor you guys have ever seen!

Excuse me, that's SENIOR Assistant Vice Janitor to you!

I wish Jack (or Anthony) would take over the real Wikipedia (or at least the Borderlands/Telltale Wiki) for a day. Some sort of guerrilla

• This..........would be fantastic. You, sir/my dear, should IMMEDIATELY start bombarding the Tales writing staff with this idea, so they have time to implement it in the game. Like, now. Do it now. NOW. Yes, when I say NOW, I mean NOW.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

I now ship Handsome Jack and Fiona. And Rhys and Sasha. Can you imagine what it would look like to everyone if Jack (when in control of R

• Jack-apedia was a brilliant idea! Very hilarious way to satire this echo-eye thing! ;D I also died when I saw Jack doing various things in the background like dancing behind the plants and stuff like that!

• Yeah I thought yellow eye means that Jack has a control over Rhys...

nursethalia posted: »

Speaking of trusting Jack... Did anyone else find it odd that Handsome Rhys still had a blue eye?

• I love this idea.

J_E_K posted: »

This..........would be fantastic. You, sir/my dear, should IMMEDIATELY start bombarding the Tales writing staff with this idea, so they have time to implement it in the game. Like, now. Do it now. NOW. Yes, when I say NOW, I mean NOW.

• Now I really want this too.

Do it TTG! Just do it!!

I wish Jack (or Anthony) would take over the real Wikipedia (or at least the Borderlands/Telltale Wiki) for a day. Some sort of guerrilla

• What if you chose not to trust Jack on top of the caravan? That change anything about his messages and appearances during these?

• How would i go about doing that? :) i would love it if this happened!

J_E_K posted: »

This..........would be fantastic. You, sir/my dear, should IMMEDIATELY start bombarding the Tales writing staff with this idea, so they have time to implement it in the game. Like, now. Do it now. NOW. Yes, when I say NOW, I mean NOW.

• Thank you :)

LawmanZero posted: »

I love this idea.

• Arya_Stupid posted: »

How would i go about doing that? i would love it if this happened!

• Aaah, i see. Thanks for the info InGen_Nate_Kenny!

Do desperate threads like this: https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/96934/important-request-to-telltale-must-read-ep-5-achievement-not-shipping-related

Sign in to comment in this discussion.