Enhance...?

Be honest, did you say that while blasting towards Vallory?

Comments

• Yes,it was the best reaction ever XD

• YOU BET YOUR ASS I DID.

• edited June 2015

I did as well the first time, it just seemed sooooooooo "logical" xD !

• Does Vaugh comment anything on that if you chose Jack? I know when you trust Fiona he just tiredly goes "Urrrhhh..." :D

• I loved that that was an option and immediatly picked it, even knowing that I would get a rocket to the face for doing so.

• He yells: what?!

Jahkailija posted: »

Does Vaugh comment anything on that if you chose Jack? I know when you trust Fiona he just tiredly goes "Urrrhhh..."

• God, I just love that irritated groan he gives.

Does Vaugh comment anything on that if you chose Jack? I know when you trust Fiona he just tiredly goes "Urrrhhh..."

• Totally, and then Vaughn was like 'WHAT?!?'

So funny.

• What? I don't understand this. Who can say Enhance? o.O and when?

• happened way to fast, i think i said pull up.

• edited June 2015

Fiona, when they're flying out of the Gortys Project facility in the beginning, just before they get hit from the rocket launcher.

It's a throwback to the joke in episode 2 when Sasha and Fiona keep saying enhance to the projection while Vaugn facepalms at their lack of knowledge on how computers work.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

What? I don't understand this. Who can say Enhance? o.O and when?

• I don't get why they would say enhance... I wouldn't scream "ENHANCE" when I'm getting rockets shot at me though o.O

Fiona, when they're flying out of the Gortys Project facility in the beginning, just before they get hit from the rocket launcher. It's a

• Well you never know before you try!

I hope in the next episode it actually works. On something. Third time lucky? :D

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I don't get why they would say enhance... I wouldn't scream "ENHANCE" when I'm getting rockets shot at me though o.O

• It's a reasonable reaction

• edited June 2015

ENHAAAAAANCEEE!!!!

LOL! ofcourse!

• I only saw "Pull up!" in time. Would have gone with "Enhance" if I saw it though...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.