Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Android :D
    Finished downloading!Alt text

AlfMusic posted: »

Still saying "coming soon" on Kindle What mobile device are you playing on?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Sorry Kenny! I didn't know Telltale hate more IOS than Android.

Kenny4ever posted: »

Not for IOS though:(

• I hope they won't release it too late on Kindle Fire.

• Thanks!, but I don't know if it's available on other apps stores :/

Eryka posted: »

Thank you to tell us! You are awesome!

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'm downloading it, but I'm only at 10%... Cauz' I have a crappy free Wi-Fi connection...

Thanks!, but I don't know if it's available on other apps stores

• Still no sign of the iPad version...

• Finally GOT it on Android !!

• Alt text

Our torment is over. Let's rejoice, lads.

• For IOS, and Kindle users, I feel bad y'all. Seriously, but I'll hope you'll get it sometime today :) Just be patient.
    BTW, blame the app stores, not Telltale :3

• edited June 2015

I downloaded the episode by stealing my neighbor's Wi-Fi, xD

Eryka posted: »

I'm downloading it, but I'm only at 10%... Cauz' I have a crappy free Wi-Fi connection...

• Android.

Metsboy729 posted: »

Is that android or iOS?

• IOS is here

• it's available on iOS for me now, you guys should check!

• Please release it for Kindle :)

• Thank you kind sir!

it's available on iOS for me now, you guys should check!

• Yeah finally !!

It's FINALLY HERE!

• ErykaEryka Banned

What do you think I does too! But actually it's a crappy free Wi-Fi connection (takes me 1 hours to download the episode...) whose free (free like everyone in the world can come into my block and can have free Wi-Fi...)

I downloaded the episode by stealing my neighbor's Wi-Fi, xD

• Thanks, that's bro bro!

it's available on iOS for me now, you guys should check!

• edited June 2015

I own a Kindle Fire HD (ios) and own a season pass for Tales From The Borderland. Today is June 25th, and on the 3rd episode screen it still says "COMING SOON"; I have been waiting so long for this episode to finally come out, and it is unavailable to me. Can someone at Telltale Games or someone with the proper knowledge or theories (or even the same issue) let me know what's going on!? Thank You Very Much....

• edited June 2015

Sorry, I should of read all the comments above first before I posted my gripe. I didn't know others were having the same issue. Hopefully this doesn't happen with the next Game of Thrones episode when it comes out soon. Thanks fellow fans. I will keep posting on behalf of Kindle Fire HD users and give everyone sitreps on my episode struggle. (:

• Movin to the the episode 4 forums. Cya

• 7:07pm. KINDLE FIRE HD UPDATE: Still no episode 3.

• wow... did NOT see the whole Rhys/Sasha angle coming what. so. EVER.

kinda disappointed to be honest; I really like Fiona, and her and Rhys are similar in the respect that they're both goofy and badass. but, maybe that's why they're not mackin' on each other... too alike? I can't be the only one who assumed all their bickering was just a prelude to sex.

what did y'all think of Rhys/Sasha vibe in the episode? am I the only one who was ass-smacked by surprise?

• I'm a fellow Kindle Fire HDX owner, and episode 3 is still saying "coming soon".

BHA10 posted: »

7:07pm. KINDLE FIRE HD UPDATE: Still no episode 3.

• It's the 26th, and it's still saying "coming soon" on my Kindle. Please, Telltale; if you knew that the amazon app shop version would be coming later, than why didn't you specify it? Like this, we are left waiting and we don't know if it's coming tomorrow or in a month.

• Yup, I'm still here, because they haven't released it on Kindle Fire yet...

• Well, Jack did give Fiona a 9/10 hotness rating whereas Sasha has a 8/10. So... Jasha confirmed... ish... maybe...

• edited June 2015

D'ya mean Jiona? I'd pay to see that foursome... Rhys, his hero-idolatry-fueled, schizo-delusion-of-grandeur, and two sisters.
    Fucked up fanfic, here I come*!

But seriously, did Rhysha shock you too? Or am I the only one who thought Rhys and Fiona were a sure thing?

*no pun intended

eRock92 posted: »

Well, Jack did give Fiona a 9/10 hotness rating whereas Sasha has a 8/10. So... Jasha confirmed... ish... maybe...

• Yesterday the episode finally appeared but it won't let me download it. I UN installed episode 2 and redownloaded it with no problem. What is going on?

• Cannot download the new episode, just says "coming soon" whenever I open it. Yes, I am connected to Xbox Live.

• Are you not able to download episode 3 on Kindle Fire still or is it just me?

Yup, I'm still here, because they haven't released it on Kindle Fire yet...

• It's not just you. Every Kindle user is having the same problem. I've contacted Telltale, and they said it's because the 3rd episode hasn't yet been release on the amazon app shop. We'll have to wait...

BHA10 posted: »

Yesterday the episode finally appeared but it won't let me download it. I UN installed episode 2 and redownloaded it with no problem. What is going on?

• ALFMusic...you get yours yet...it shows like the picture on my kindle but i can't download it.

Please release it for Kindle

• Nope, I still haven't. We'll have to wait a bit more...

zefyur posted: »

ALFMusic...you get yours yet...it shows like the picture on my kindle but i can't download it.

• guysguysguys, I just noticed something. in ep 3, after rhys teamed up with jack, fiona asked (in the present): "Are all of your BFF's murderous psychopaths?" rhys didn't respond and just looked into the desert.

so what if this was a hint to what happened with vaughn? as we know, he felt as the "nerdy little guy" who can't keep up with rhys. what if his experiences on pandora drove him insane and he killed someone and tried to kill rhys, too?

• I've never thought about it like that, but it makes some sense. We'll se in next episode.

Dracu98 posted: »

guysguysguys, I just noticed something. in ep 3, after rhys teamed up with jack, fiona asked (in the present): "Are all of your BFF's murder

• edited June 2015

Sorry for my english

And no, you're not the only one. I really didn't want this to happen and was so surprised when it did.. I hope the game won't force me later to kiss her/be with her or whatever..
    During the entire "romantic scene" I just wanted to pick that damn flower and smack Sasha with it. I don't like her from the very beginning, mostly because of her voice - too much memories with TWD S2..

In my game-canon Rhys is gonna be with Fiona or die a virgin. Period.

• Ah, come on! It's the 29th and the 3rd episode is still not available on Kindle Fire?! Please, Telltale, I can't wait anymore!

• You're right, this could be a possibility! Good theory!

Dracu98 posted: »

guysguysguys, I just noticed something. in ep 3, after rhys teamed up with jack, fiona asked (in the present): "Are all of your BFF's murder

• edited June 2015

got another one:

at the end of ep 3, you can say to vallory: "I'm going to kill you!" and vallory responds "not today". she just said "not today", and not something like "not in this universe, kid". she did not denie that fiona is going to kill her. before felix left with the money, fiona can say "I will get you for this!" and felix says "I don't doubt you will". again, he's sure that fiona will get him. both of them seem to be sure that they will die at the end. so what if felix and vallory are working together to prepare fiona and sasha for the life on pandora? why? because they are their parents. in felix' house, you see a picture of him and a woman which has the same hair as vallory. what if they were married, but decided that they have to leave their children alone so they learn to live on their own on pandora? fiona is only five years older than sasha, so if felix and vallory left them soon and changed their appearance, fiona and sasha maybe didn't recognize them. yes, vallory shot at fiona, but probably because she knew for sure that athena was going to save them. this would also explain why kruger and the other moustache-guy, the bounty hunters vallory send, didn't kill fiona and sasha. they weren't supposed to kill them, they just should put them into dangerous situation so the sisters could learn how to fight their way out of deadly situations. also, vallory didn't seem to be surprised about athena being there just as her fiona was in danger, because felix already told her about this or she even had the idea to do this. why else would she drop the shotgun after killing vasquez with it just to grab another gun for fiona? because she knew athena was near to them, and that's why she laughed after shooting vasquez. the shotgun was a long weapon, it would've been impossible for athena to step between fiona and the shotgun, and that's why she grabbed a pistol, so athena could "save" fiona. otherwise they still wouldn't have trusted her and would've ran away, and athena couldn't have protected them. she later made athena "disappear" because she feared that the sisters would leave too much of the work to her and fail to learn to survive by themselves.

felix and vallory are working together to teach fiona and sasha how to live on pandora, and the ultimate goal of their plan is that the sisters learn to do everything to survive, even killing their mentor and fighting a badass gangster-boss.

"Don't trust anyone. This is the only way to make you understand."

what'cha guys thinking of that? (sorry if the grammar is bad or wrong sometimes, I've edited this theorie multiple times and it got late)

You're right, this could be a possibility! Good theory!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.