About Rhysha and Rhyiona

I personally ship both. The game seems to be pushing Rhysha but I find Fiona a lot more attractive. If anyone can convince me to board a ship I will reward thee with a cookie.

Also on a side note I'm finally back on the forums :D I haven't been posting since the end of TWD S2 but I'm back specifically for TFTB so it'll be awesome to see some old faces and meet some new ones :D

Comments

• There's no reason why you can't ship both. There are plenty of multishippers around. ;)

• So Rhyshaiona? A threesome?

• Glad to see you back, Brown! :)

• Glad to be back Armis :D

armis37 posted: »

Glad to see you back, Brown!

• That would be favorable, yes ;)

Dchar234 posted: »

So Rhyshaiona? A threesome?

• You could always look for fics, fanart, or just topics of these ships. It always doesn't hurt to view other's opinions on ships and think on them. They both do have a neat dynamic and fun to think about. As a Rhysha shipper, I find Rhys and Sasha with a better romantic dynamic, but can definitely see something working for Rhys and Fiona. In the end, it's totally based on your exposure and research into these two ships, and what you are in to.

Or, you could just flip a coin.

• True, coins work too ;)

You could always look for fics, fanart, or just topics of these ships. It always doesn't hurt to view other's opinions on ships and think o

• edited June 2015

I think you should ship Rhys and Sasha, but only because i ship Fiona with Handsome Jack - he totally has the hots for her! And i don't think he would take it kindly if Rhys were to hit on his crush.

• What waisemanwolfgodthing said. C=

ABigBadWolf posted: »

There's no reason why you can't ship both. There are plenty of multishippers around.

• Rhys wakes up in the morning in dirty sheets with Fiona and Sasha on either side, and Jack's just standing there going "I arranged that, kiddo. Thank ME. If you're gonna be my new host, Dumdum, you have to learn to have a way with the ladies."

Cut to the present day and Fiona's vigorous attempts to choke Rhys with her hat right after that.

Dchar234 posted: »

So Rhyshaiona? A threesome?

• edited June 2015

Welcome Back @PoopBrown !!! :)

Alt text

• PERFECT

LawmanZero posted: »

Rhys wakes up in the morning in dirty sheets with Fiona and Sasha on either side, and Jack's just standing there going "I arranged that, kid

• edited June 2015

Glad to be back :D

Alt text

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Welcome Back @PoopBrown !!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.