More Vault Hunters?

Do you think we will see more of our beloved Vault Hunters? Maybe even on Helios? Or we could encounter them in the 5th episode in some way...

Comments

• Would be great :D !

On Helios I'm not sure, but hey anything can happen of course.
    My "mains" and favorite characters are Athena (so you imagine how happy I was at ep 2 and 3) and Gaige.

OMG how cool would it be if Gaige appears in ep 4 or 5. And for all of you who don't know her, if you thought you had seen lots of chaos and mayhem in ep 1 2 and 3, it could mean it's chump change compared to what could possibly happen with her and her BFF : DT ^_^ !
    On top of the fact half of you would fall in love with her cute side effect...

How about Maya, we have yet to see Sirens interact in TFTB, people playing TFTB and who have not played any of the BL franchise would go bonkers with a Siren around. They'd be O.O all over the place...

Lol what about Krieg also :D ?

Aurelia could also be in transit on Helios on her way to Epitah...

Speaking of which, if not VHs, there are tons of very important characters that could make their appearance in ep 4 and 5 :

So yeah : Sir Hammerlock. Dr Zed, TANNIS !!! Omg Patricia Tannis in TFTB XD !!!

And so on and so forth, one thing is certain, or almost certain we'll see CL4P-TR4P ;) !

• Maybe some kind Vault Hunter will come and salvage us from Vallory in Helios! :)

I'd love to see Zer0 again, to be honest, he's my favorite xD

I doubt we'll see Krieg, he'd probably try to murder us xD

I'd gladly see Moxxis too ;)

• I would love if we could see Zer0 again, he's a badass.

• I second Maya, i don't think she ever appeared after BL2 (same for Salvador and Krieg)

The day claptrap gets vaulthunter.exe properly reinstalled into him will be a good day

• So most of them are in Sanctuary listening to Athena's excessively detailed retelling of the Pre-Sequel. That should at least rule them out for Episode 4. I believe everyone except Maya, Krieg, and Salvador have dialogue in the Pre-Sequel, so I guess those three might not in Sanctuary listening to Athena... which means there is a possibility of running into them. Zer0 is probably the most likely candidate to show up again since he's still looking for Gortys. It might make sense, Rhys was a pretty big fanboy of him just like Fiona was to Athena..

Only way I could see Gaige showing up is if Athena convinces the Vault Hunters to help Fiona/Rhys out after she finishes with her story. It is somewhat plausible as Athena has a strong connection with Fiona and I doubt she's happy with Mallory. There's also the Vault of the Traveler which should be important to the Vault Hunters. Not sure Telltale will take this route though. It is pretty entertaining to see Rhys and Fiona fumble through their adventures without a badass Vault Hunter to carry them. Athena is probably my favorite BL character as well, but I don't really want to see her back until at least Mallory is dealt with.

• I believe that those dialogs not tied to main story of Borderlands TPS did not happen at same time. I remember Janey being in one of them and she wasn't in Sanctuary when Athena got captured, so it should have happend later.

• OMG how cool would it be if Gaige appears in ep 4 or 5. And for all of you who don't know her, if you thought you had seen lots of chaos and mayhem in ep 1 2 and 3, it could mean it's chump change compared to what could possibly happen with her and her BFF : DT ^_^ ! On top of the fact half of you would fall in love with her cute side effect...

What if Aurelia is already at Epitah and Gaige and Axton are already hunting her down.

• Yeah I think Maya only has a little appearance and 1 line during Tiny Tina Assault on Dragon Keep. Salvador as well, the "dwarf" thing. And Krieg yeah we don't hear about him at all, as far as I remember.

It's a shame because they really have distinctive features and personalities.

I do think the fact they're letting Maya not appear too much and fade into being forgotten may mean good news for us Maya fans for BL3. Well I'm hopeful, and anyway she's a friggin' Siren :) !

Aaira posted: »

I second Maya, i don't think she ever appeared after BL2 (same for Salvador and Krieg) The day claptrap gets vaulthunter.exe properly reinstalled into him will be a good day

• Yeah there could be a chapter in ep 5 that happens on Pandora where we see Gaige and Axton having Aurelia in their custody, would be real fun, especially if Aurelia has lines full of her hahem distinctive "nobility". Would be nice to have a discussion between her and Hammerlock : OMG can't wait to see that, either in TFTB or in BL3, tis bound to happen I'm sure XD !

OMG how cool would it be if Gaige appears in ep 4 or 5. And for all of you who don't know her, if you thought you had seen lots of chaos and

• edited June 2015

I believe everyone except Maya, Krieg, and Salvador have dialogue in the Pre-Sequel, so I guess those three might not in Sanctuary listening to Athena...

OMG so true, you have a strong point there.

Then again since ep 3 events, and "maybe" ep 4 and 5 happen before Athena's recollection of the story, it may happen we see some that were here though. I'm betting on Gaige and Axton bringing back Aurelia, and somehow crossing the path of the story of TFTB in ep 4 or 5. I mean we don't know how far is Sanctuary from the dome, and if Athena won't resist some more to Brick and Mordecai, they DID seem much more beaten during the fire squad sequence than they were right after Vallory "stuns" Athena, IN A TOTALLY UNSPORTSMANSHIP WAY I must add ;) !

Oh I so want to see Gaige and DT in TFTB ha ha ha ha, what a silly fanboy I am ^_^ !!!

• This is the thing I worry a lot about actually, I don't recall anything about Janey being in Sanctuary after the Alien (War is coming) shows up. Tina does ask Athena about Janey, but I don't remember anything about Janey being here. Also there is this fact : when Athena speaks about Janey to Tina she doesn't seem to be upset, sad, or anything, sooooo no clue...

AwkwardAlex posted: »

I believe that those dialogs not tied to main story of Borderlands TPS did not happen at same time. I remember Janey being in one of them and she wasn't in Sanctuary when Athena got captured, so it should have happend later.

• Good ->CL4P-TP

Bad ->CL4P-TR4P

• edited June 2015

Personally, I'm hoping that loads of them (at least the ones from Borderlands 1&2 will show up in the last episode. If the TftB gang reach the Vault of the Traveller in ep5, I'm hoping there's some huge fight at the Vault as everyone tries to get inside.

At the very least, I'm assuming Mordecai and Brick will show up again with Lilith, since she wants Athena. At some point I assume we'd try and help Athena (as Fiona). Maybe Zer0 will show up (and Moxxi?) since he was hunting for Gortys in ep1.

• My bad I apologize...

SzymeG posted: »

Good ->CL4P-TP Bad ->CL4P-TR4P

• Just a Reminder :D

Shoogli posted: »

My bad I apologize...

• I need lots these days >.< !!!

Maybe I should go to bed before midnight today.
    Gah it's saturday...

Just a Reminder

• I am going sleep so .. Good Night !

I need lots these days >.< !!! Maybe I should go to bed before midnight today. Gah it's saturday...

• edited June 2015

Mordecai said that Lillith wanted Athena to be brought back. Maybe we get to see Lillith while trying to rescue Athena?

• Gnite ^^ !

I am going sleep so .. Good Night !

• Who said we're rescuing Athena? That...Doesn't even happen in TPS which is where that keeps going so...

Nope.

Mordecai said that Lillith wanted Athena to be brought back. Maybe we get to see Lillith while trying to rescue Athena?

• But I thought thats how Athena was caught at the beggining of the BL-Pre sequel ? am ı wrong ?

• No, you're right. Brick and Mordecai hauled her off to Sanctuary where she's telling the story of TPS to Lilith. I think Potato_Lover was just voicing some wishful thinking on their part.

Rhyiona posted: »

But I thought thats how Athena was caught at the beggining of the BL-Pre sequel ? am ı wrong ?

• I want to see Axton and his Little Lady (aka the Sabre Turret). Gaige talked about giving his turret a personality in TPS, so Axton + Turret w/ Personality = Squee. I'd also love to see Maya and/or Lilith. Need dem Siren powers.

• oh, ok :D

Rock114 posted: »

No, you're right. Brick and Mordecai hauled her off to Sanctuary where she's telling the story of TPS to Lilith. I think Potato_Lover was just voicing some wishful thinking on their part.

• I want to see Gaige so bad. But Maya is so cool too. And Lilith. And Axton. Ok. I want them all but first Gaige.

• ULTIMATE POWAAAAAAAAAH !!!

Alt text

Accuracy is overrated anyway...

I want to see Gaige so bad. But Maya is so cool too. And Lilith. And Axton. Ok. I want them all but first Gaige.

• It would have been OFF THE CHAIIIIN !!!!!!

• Shh. Don't worry baby. I'll take good care of you.

(my fav :D !)

It would have been OFF THE CHAIIIIN !!!!!!

• Did you listen the audio logs ? Of course you did. Those r my favorites!! She's just so cuteee and...a badass. xD

Shh. Don't worry baby. I'll take good care of you. (my fav !)

• Very early in fact.

Thing is, I hadn't played shooters for almost 10 years, and my brother, for my birthday offered me BL2 and the Gaige pack, and after listening to her echo in game, I wanted to know more and those logs were one of the first thing I stumbled upon with Google :

I was in awe...

XD !

Did you listen the audio logs ? Of course you did. Those r my favorites!! She's just so cuteee and...a badass. xD

• I'd totally love to see Gaige run into Rhys and the gang. I could totally imagine her geeking out about Loader Bot and Rhys's cybernetics.

• I SHALL PUT OUT THE LIST HANG ON:

• Timothy Lawrence.
    • Axton.
    • Gaige.
    • Maya.
    • Krieg
    • MORE ZERO.
    • ATHENA IN THE LAST EPISODE.
    • Aurelia! (Heh heh.)
    • And, if the writing team decides to bring her back, Nisha (if possible.) Or have Jack offhandly mention her, at the least.
  • edited June 2015

What a great birthday gift. xD

Well, unfortunately I didn't have the Gaige Pack so I played as Maya. But she was cool. Then I saw Gaige. I watched the playthrough of Gaige immediately. Listened those logs and now I'm trying to get Gaige's Pack so ı can replay it as Gaige xD

Very early in fact. Thing is, I hadn't played shooters for almost 10 years, and my brother, for my birthday offered me BL2 and the Gaige

• Yeah, theres definitely been a disturbing lack of Sirens in Tales!

Rock114 posted: »

I want to see Axton and his Little Lady (aka the Sabre Turret). Gaige talked about giving his turret a personality in TPS, so Axton + Turret w/ Personality = Squee. I'd also love to see Maya and/or Lilith. Need dem Siren powers.

• People have speculated that Gaige (or potentially Tiny Tina) may be where Loader Bot is getting his new parts from - his new arm and leg do have pink graffiti and skulls on them!

CraazyCake posted: »

I'd totally love to see Gaige run into Rhys and the gang. I could totally imagine her geeking out about Loader Bot and Rhys's cybernetics.

• Yeah Maya is my second-"main" in BL2, I love playing as her as well.

You're going to have sooooooo much fun playing as Gaige, especially everytime you get electrocuted, on fire, slagged, etc... You'll see why, not spoiling it if you don't know why...

XD

What a great birthday gift. xD Well, unfortunately I didn't have the Gaige Pack so I played as Maya. But she was cool. Then I saw Gaige.

• OMG, didn't notice that :D !!!

OMG OMG sorry I need to go to the bathroom...

People have speculated that Gaige (or potentially Tiny Tina) may be where Loader Bot is getting his new parts from - his new arm and leg do have pink graffiti and skulls on them!

• I can't wait. xD

Yeah Maya is my second-"main" in BL2, I love playing as her as well. You're going to have sooooooo much fun playing as Gaige, especially

Sign in to comment in this discussion.