Help Make A Money Guide!

Hey guys not sure if this has been done before but I wanted to make this a place where people can compile all the places you can get money from in Tales From The Borderlands. I've seen people into the thousands with their money but the most i've gotten is like $800. Screenshots would help but directions are fine if you want. Let's try and get the max amount of money possible. I'm definitely starting a new playthrough to save all my money and see if it'll be useful in the final episode somehow. Also I made the discussion spoilered in case it's in a spoiler-ish place in the story. Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• in episode two you can tell scooter you were in the boosanova death race and ask him to sweaten the deal for a contract if you do and sell out scooter will give you $1000

• holy crap that's awesome! Thanks :D

• edited June 2015

My post on this, is on general discussion page 5. I've got pretty much every location in it.

• there is also money in episode 1 behind the moxi poster when you play as finona before you crawl into the air vent to put the emp on the fake vault key and in episode 2 when you get the the general in the atlas compound move your mouse down and mid torso you can check his pockets for an extra $250-$300 I can't remember the exact amount off the top of my head I think its the $300 though

PoopBrown posted: »

holy crap that's awesome! Thanks

• At the start of episode 3 i have $2035 and i spent $200 at Scooters in Episode 2, but that's it.

Hope that helps.

• oh ok cool! I just came back to the forums after a long time gone so I wasn't in the loop about this. Thanks :D

Supergirl66 posted: »

My post on this, is on general discussion page 5. I've got pretty much every location in it.

• It does, now i know what to reach for! Thanks :D

Arya_Stupid posted: »

At the start of episode 3 i have $2035 and i spent $200 at Scooters in Episode 2, but that's it. Hope that helps.

• You get $500 if you trusted Fiona in Episode 2. It drops from Gary in Episode 3 I think.

• I chose Jack so I sadly didnt get that option. In my second playthrough i definitely will get to it though thanks :D

• No problem ;)

PoopBrown posted: »

It does, now i know what to reach for! Thanks

• What? I never saw this.

• You half to take the bandit down before she get's shot by the turret.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

What? I never saw this.

• Wow, thanks for the heads up Supergirl! :)

Supergirl66 posted: »

You half to take the bandit down before she get's shot by the turret.

• In episode one, The man being attacked by the little psychos has a hundred bucks. At the vault key deal, the Moxxxi poster and another poster have a few bucks, and I believe there's a loot crate to the right .

In episode two, if you loot the General he'll have around two or three hundred. If you choose "Sweeten the deal" with scooter and "Sell out" he'll give you a solid grand. Felix's loot crate has a couple hundred.

Episode three, inside the dome there's a loot chest with two hundred dollars, and when you take over as Fiona again there's another loot chest between the trees growing in the Atlas crates.

And if you choose to be a cheapskate and not buy anything you should have around two or three grand.

• Cool thanks for sharing :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.