Congrats Telltale - great episode 3

I just want to thank Telltale for what they have been doing - it's really amazing. I don't know if some of the staff read any comments here , but whatever. I like all your games , but as a big Borderlands fan i can say that you make a fantastic story with a great amazing humour. I mean i laugh so hard during the entire episode 3 - especially with the part where Rhys was trying to climb the bridge (or whatever that was). And all the epic moments in the past episodes were amazing. I hope that this won't be just 1 season , as this is really exciting stuff.

Comments

• 100% agree. Sure, the wait for 3 months per episode is agonizing but in the end, the wait always pays off in every episode.

When it was announced that Telltale was going to make a Borderlands-themed game, i immediately rejected the idea, there's no way they can pull that off. I was totally wrong. It not only proved me wrong in every possible way, it gave me a story that's better then the actual storyline from BL1, BL2 and TPS. With great writing, hilarious moments, memorable characters and the surprising plot twists and cliffhangers Telltale has surprised the Borderlands and the Telltale fanbase.

• That episode felt really short. The chapters passed in a blink of an eye. TTG need to start putting more into their episodes or they will lose the end game.

With many other episodic games coming out now they have some fierce competition out there. TTG need to sit down and play a few episode of Life Is Strange and learn a lot.

Borderlands had a great ending this episode but it didnt quite make up for the very short chapters. First TWD now here.

Calm down on your projects if you cant cope and put reasonable focus on your episodes.

• Your idea of short is strange because I got about 2 hours of play which is average, not to mention trusting Jack/Fiona gets you scenes and new content you haven't seen before.

Sharky99x posted: »

That episode felt really short. The chapters passed in a blink of an eye. TTG need to start putting more into their episodes or they will lo

• edited June 2015

TTG need to sit down and play a few episode of Life Is Strange and learn a lot.

No thanks, I'd rather Telltale continue making good games. Other than the graphics, what has LiS done better than a usual Telltale game? The writing is far superior in a Telltale game, the choices have been about the same so far, Telltale characters are much better written and developed (and also way more likable), the voice acting is top notch in a Telltale game, what do they need to learn from LiS exactly? And I really wouldn't call a 2 hour episode short.

Sharky99x posted: »

That episode felt really short. The chapters passed in a blink of an eye. TTG need to start putting more into their episodes or they will lo

• And LiS dialogue...

-insert my ears gif here-

TTG need to sit down and play a few episode of Life Is Strange and learn a lot. No thanks, I'd rather Telltale continue making good

• My God, how could I forget the terrible dialogue, it's one of the worst parts of this game.

And LiS dialogue... -insert my ears gif here-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.