For Team Fortress 2 Fans...

We've seen Tales from the Borderlands hats in the Pre-Sequel, but what about Tales from the Borderlands hats in Team Fortress 2? Just speculation and wishful thinking, but still nice to dream.

I for one would love to have the stranger's head/hat for the pyro.

Alt text

Comments

• that would be awesome!!
    ALSO maybe a Rhys arm for the engineer

• I used to play TF2 a fuck ton (I have like 900 hours on it on steam) and if I got a fiona hat/hair I'd probably return to it after not playing for the last 2 years.

• sure free sellable items, dont really care for tf anymore though

• I DON'T PLAY ANYMORE BUT THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

• Man, fuck yes.

that would be awesome!! ALSO maybe a Rhys arm for the engineer

• Mordecai hat and goggles for Sniper?
    Brick's jacket for Heavy?
    August's hair and nose ring for Scout?

• Good suggestions!

Maybe they should make Mordy's beard, hair+hat, and goggles are separate for sniper. I've seen people get creative with cosmetics that are supposed to go with a set but then they find a creative combo with it and other cosmetics.

Besides, sniper with Mordecai's beard and beard alone would look hilarious and I want it so bad.

Mordecai hat and goggles for Sniper? Brick's jacket for Heavy? August's hair and nose ring for Scout?

• Thanks, I do agree they should make Mordy's set seperate but I also think that there should be a Handsome Jack mask for everyone to wear.

Good suggestions! Maybe they should make Mordy's beard, hair+hat, and goggles are separate for sniper. I've seen people get creative wit

• There actually is a Handsome Jack mask for spy.

Thanks, I do agree they should make Mordy's set seperate but I also think that there should be a Handsome Jack mask for everyone to wear.

• Huh, I didn't know that. Then perhaps the vault symbol like Jack has underneath his mask for everyone?

There actually is a Handsome Jack mask for spy.

• That, or an all class pin that is the vault symbol.

Huh, I didn't know that. Then perhaps the vault symbol like Jack has underneath his mask for everyone?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.