The Hardest Decision in the Game

Fiona's outfit with the hat, or the one without the hat. I can't decide. Why are you so cruel Telltale?

Comments

• Are you kidding? It's clearly whether or not to get Loader Bot the classy suit paint job or the tiger stripe paint job!

• I got him the tux so I was pretty decided on that.

Are you kidding? It's clearly whether or not to get Loader Bot the classy suit paint job or the tiger stripe paint job!

• The 'Trust Jack' or 'Trust Fiona' choice.

• I went with the tiger. I mean he's about to go tearing through the jungle, so it seemed to fit. :)

Not to mention he looks super stylin'

Are you kidding? It's clearly whether or not to get Loader Bot the classy suit paint job or the tiger stripe paint job!

• Please add a spoiler warning or tags.

• I didn't really think this warranted a spoiler tag, but I added one.

The_Duck posted: »

Please add a spoiler warning or tags.

• Thanks.^^ The initial post was fine, but some people were bringing actual decisions into it.

I didn't really think this warranted a spoiler tag, but I added one.

• Trusting Fiona or trusting Jack, but I'm glad I went with Fiona.

• Well, I thought that (since he was quoting song lyrics in the first episode) if I got him the tiger stripes I might get some Eye of the Tiger references.

I got him the tux so I was pretty decided on that.

• Me too. I thought I regretted not trusting Jack, but I didn't.

Trusting Fiona or trusting Jack, but I'm glad I went with Fiona.

• It all gets torn to shreds by the end of the chapter anyway thanks to Vallory.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.