Did Anyone Else Cry When...

Did Anyone Else Cry When Vasquez Died? Or Am I The Only One?

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned

I didn't cry but it was a "cheap" death... So I'm kind of sad.

• I blamed him all like, "Yeah hes not going to be killed yet."

Basically my reactions:

Alt text

Alt text

• If by "cry" you mean tears of joy, then yes, I did.

RIP Assquez.

• I did not cry... Sorry...

;P

• edited June 2015

I didn't feel too bad for Vasquez, but I did like his character, lots of comedy in him and Rhys' interactions. Poor old wallet head.

• I'm disappointed that he died in the way he did but I didn't cry.

• Why would I cry to Assquez's death? But I was shocked about it, even when I blamed him.

• edited June 2015

I felt sad because I wouldn't get to hear Lok from Tak and the Power of JuJu speak again lol. He's not the same VO but he defintely sounds like him from the game version

see who gets that reference ;)

Edit: double checked and he is the VO for the game but not the show. Still waiting on anyone who recognizes Tak and the Power of JuJu though

• edited June 2015

But yeah he was an amazing character and I hate to see anyone die in this game because all the characters are so well written that it feels like something is lost when they're not there.

Edit: Also I felt kinda bad because he was begging for me to say it wasn't him...... still did anyway, and I felt like an ass afterwards

• Vasquez was a pretty decent villain. An amoral, bastard who was willing to do anything to get to the top and did. I was expecting him to die at some point, but I was hoping to have the option of doing it myself. So his sudden death was a shock, but not a tear-jerker.

• edited June 2015

Is it bad I just imagine OP like this the second Vasquez died

Alt text

• Yeah, I think I know what you mean. Didn't his character have to dress like a lobster at one point?
    He also voices Kronk from the Emperor's New Groove.

PoopBrown posted: »

I felt sad because I wouldn't get to hear Lok from Tak and the Power of JuJu speak again lol. He's not the same VO but he defintely sounds

• edited June 2015

I didn't cry. His death wasn't that sad, it was more surprising than anything. I liked his character and I thought he was set up to do more than he did in the game. Vasquez was absolutely well-written with an amazing voice actor, but I suppose his death did establish Vallory's ruthlessness and placed her at a more threatening level than Vasquez ever was as an antagonist, so at least it accomplished something.

• No, but I was hoping he'd make it until the last episode.

He was a fun villain and provided a lot of the comic relief for the first few episodes, so it was kind of a bummer to see him killed off so soon.

• I'm sad, but only because I wanted a chance to make Vasquez Rhys' janitor, have him clean up trash with his bare hands XP

• yup lol

tyler8160 posted: »

Yeah, I think I know what you mean. Didn't his character have to dress like a lobster at one point? He also voices Kronk from the Emperor's New Groove.

• edited June 2015

That was my reaction.

Alt text

• His death was pretty terrible and cheap. For a character like him, it's pretty underwhelming :/

And no, I didn't cry :)

• I didn't cry but I was shocked...I actually didn't want him to die, well at least not like that.

• I was disappointed because I love Patrick Warburton as a voice actor.

• If someone cry for Vasquez, he must go see a doctor .

• I din't cry, but felt incredibly sad and pissed off.

• it was cheap, i wanted to kill him myself

Sign in to comment in this discussion.