Did you let go of *****?/Your reaction?

Original Title: Did you let go of Sasha?/Your Reaction?

You know that scene where Sasha tells Rhys to let her go in order to save himself? Yeah, that's the scene I'm talking about.

I know a lot of Rhysha Fans didn't let her go. :D But I let her go because I'm a jerk.

Also, how did you react to this.... "Fake" death? :»

Comments

• Well Rhys was very dramatic about the whole thing, screaming, "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" and then saying, "Wow, we are really close to the ground aren't we?"

• Hell no, even if I didn't support Rhysha, I still would tell her I'm not letting her go.

• I almost believed it until Rhys started screaming, then it was obvious that nothing was going to happen

• I told her not to because my Rhys is an ok guy. I dont ship it and avoided it in the scene, but I wanted to lay it out as a "friends" only thing.

• i knew she wouldnt die from the fall, i told her to jump

• That feel when you're in the 3% that told Sasha to let go

Alt text

• edited June 2015

Me:Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

That feel when you're in the 3% that told Sasha to let go

• I absolutely did not let her go, because I believe Rhys is not that kind of guy. And then I’ve been laughing for ten years because Rhys is a drama queen.

• Oh I let her go, my Rhys is a selfish bastard >:)

• That makes two of us :D

KatKat posted: »

Oh I let her go, my Rhys is a selfish bastard

• I had the same reaction as Rhys. "NOOOOOOOO- ...oh". And then I just started to laugh. We're fucking stupid. [pats Rhys]

tyler8160 posted: »

Well Rhys was very dramatic about the whole thing, screaming, "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" and then saying, "Wow, we are really close to the ground aren't we?"

• I said something along the lines of 'Don't you dare let go, I'll get us out". I don't remember it exactly, I only recall it was the 3rd line.

And I would have never let her go. Ever.

• I completely fell for it even though it was totally out of character. I actually yelled "this isn't TWD!" at my screen.

...Then I felt like a complete idiot (and laughed - a lot).

Well played, TT. Well played.

• Don't forget, you also spanked her, nice one Jack! :D

I completely fell for it even though it was totally out of character. I actually yelled "this isn't TWD!" at my screen. ...Then I felt like a complete idiot (and laughed - a lot). Well played, TT. Well played.

• Yeah that was hysterical.

SCR4P-TP posted: »

I had the same reaction as Rhys. "NOOOOOOOO- ...oh". And then I just started to laugh. We're fucking stupid. [pats Rhys]

• Soo evil :D

That makes two of us

Sign in to comment in this discussion.