Can I watch a saved game like a movie?

It isn't that it is a must have feature or anything...I would just like to get a little refresher on the context what I have already done (especially if the episodes are going to be released this far apart).
The game already tracks what you choose so for the movie mode it could just auto play your decisions.
If there is a way to see what you have already done and I have just not found it then sorry for looking like an ass/please show me.

Comments

• So are you asking if you can watch your previous playthrough that you've already completed without your need to control it?

If so then I'm afraid there is no such feature, sorry.

• The best you could do is find a YouTube Let's Play/ Walkthrough that has similar choices to yours. As a future option you could also try recording yourself on third party software playing the game and rewatch that.

• As people said, the game doesn’t save you game as a video. You could go to a Youtube channel to watch some let’s play similar to yours and, for the future, you could record your own (that’s what I’m doing).

• Yeah.
    But since the game stores your decisions it would be nice if you could watch the game auto play through an episode, Say what you said, and cut out some of the down time by only scanning or picking up story elements (sorta like a speed run but not really).
    What kind of third part software is there?

The best you could do is find a YouTube Let's Play/ Walkthrough that has similar choices to yours. As a future option you could also try recording yourself on third party software playing the game and rewatch that.

• out of curiosity can I transfer saves on my saves on 360 to a pc or xbox one?

• Just do a web search on "programs to record video games" it will show up; however I cannot recommend any programs because I myself have never done this.

grant53 posted: »

Yeah. But since the game stores your decisions it would be nice if you could watch the game auto play through an episode, Say what you sai

• As much as I know, nope.

grant53 posted: »

out of curiosity can I transfer saves on my saves on 360 to a pc or xbox one?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.