Gortys or Claptrap?

Comments

• Easily Gortys.

• Yeah I love her innocent view of things. Don't get me wrong Claptrap's vulgarity and general stupidity is funny, but Gortys is just so damn lovable.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Easily Gortys.

• Yeah, I actually like Claptrap a lot but Gortys is just the cutest thing.

tyler8160 posted: »

Yeah I love her innocent view of things. Don't get me wrong Claptrap's vulgarity and general stupidity is funny, but Gortys is just so damn lovable.

• Gortys. She hasn't tried to murder everyone for one thing.

• Not yet, but something might happen on Helios.

The-Qing posted: »

Gortys. She hasn't tried to murder everyone for one thing.

• Definitely Gortys, I like Claptrap, but Gortys is just too damn cute.

• I'm pleasantly surprised by the responses so far. I was expecting more Claptrap because he the original robot.

• Gortys. I can't fucking stand Claptrap.

• Gortys. Claptrap is awesome, but that was only in TPS. Also, he's not as cuddly.

• Dude, nobody fucking likes Claptrap. Not even the characters in the game. He's the scum of the earth. I tried a playthrough of The Pre-Sequel with a friend, and eventually he gave up because playing as Claptrap made the game too fucking annoying for the both of us. God DAMN.

tyler8160 posted: »

I'm pleasantly surprised by the responses so far. I was expecting more Claptrap because he the original robot.

• gortys! robot ellie FTW

• Gortys by a landslide. She is so cuddly, cute and cheerful in a very positive way.

• ELLIE IS DA BEST.

Alexandria posted: »

gortys! robot ellie FTW

• Claptrap because of this gem

• A cute naive little robot vs an annoying catastrofic brat. Ohoho it's easy...Gortys all the way :D

• Gortys easily of course. She's just the cutest thing, I love the voice for her, and she isn't annoying.

• Claptrap always got on my nerves. Gortys is way more likeable imo.

• I'm sure they'll meet in ep 4 or 5 and Clappy is going to fall in love with Gortys (the reason Gortys is described in her card as a "she") and will try to hit on her :D !

• Gortys>>>>Claptrap
    A lot funnier robot and cuter

• Yeah, it's really awesome seeing them work together again. It's also kind of a new parenting role, like Joel and Ellie, now it's Rhys and Gortys.

Alexandria posted: »

gortys! robot ellie FTW

• edited June 2015

I like both.

vulgar and annoying Claptrap vs. cute and innocent Gortys - they're like Yin and Yang of Borderlands universe

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Clappy is going to fall in love with Gortys (the reason Gortys is described in her card as a "she") and will try to hit on her :D !

I wonder how Loader Bot would react to that :P

Shoogli posted: »

I'm sure they'll meet in ep 4 or 5 and Clappy is going to fall in love with Gortys (the reason Gortys is described in her card as a "she") and will try to hit on her !

• edited June 2015

Round 1 : FIGHT !!!

^_^

OzzyUK posted: »

Clappy is going to fall in love with Gortys (the reason Gortys is described in her card as a "she") and will try to hit on her ! I wonder how Loader Bot would react to that :P

• Round 1: Loader Bot: Flawless Victory

Round 1 : FIGHT !!! ^_^

• Definitely Gortys, I like her spirit so much.

• Gortys, of course. Claptrap is one of signatures of Borderlands, but he's just so damn annoying and obnoxious. I like him too, but in a hatred soaked kind of way ;)

• Gortys without a doubt. I love her voice, I love her dialogues with Loader Bot, I love her design - cute tiny mouth and big eyes, that change their expression as if she had eyebrows.

She's just so impossibly adorable, you'd just want to take her on your hands and never let go.

• That makes two of us ;)

buntingsir posted: »

Gortys without a doubt. I love her voice, I love her dialogues with Loader Bot, I love her design - cute tiny mouth and big eyes, that chang

• We'll do it in turn then, right, buddy? ;D

armis37 posted: »

That makes two of us

• I really really REALLY hope that Telltale give us at least ONE option to hug her.

Gortys without a doubt. I love her voice, I love her dialogues with Loader Bot, I love her design - cute tiny mouth and big eyes, that chang

• Of course ^^

We'll do it in turn then, right, buddy? ;D

• Claptrap will initially try to murder Gortys out of jealousy, calling her a "rip-off" of himself and trying to justify it to your Vault Hunter that since she's a robot, it's not technically really murder.

Then he'll realize that if he does kill her, then he'll be killing one of the few entities in the universe that actually likes him in preference to mildly tolerating his screwball existence.

Loader Bot will be understandably less forgiving.

I'm sure they'll meet in ep 4 or 5 and Clappy is going to fall in love with Gortys (the reason Gortys is described in her card as a "she") and will try to hit on her !

• Yes! Please, please make it happen TTG.

I really really REALLY hope that Telltale give us at least ONE option to hug her.

• That would be freakin adorable.

I really really REALLY hope that Telltale give us at least ONE option to hug her.

• I actually like Claptrap more because I found his comments to be funnier in borderlands 2 than Gortys in TFTB.Alt text

• edited June 2015

Gortys > Claptrap > Loader Bot imo

That is all

• gortys is way more annoying then claptrap for me

• That would be weird to me, since Gortys has the voice of a child. I know they're all robots and age doesn't matter to them but it would be a tiny bit....Weird.

• Oh that's true :) !

But hey you know CL4P-TP ;) !

SCR4P-TP posted: »

That would be weird to me, since Gortys has the voice of a child. I know they're all robots and age doesn't matter to them but it would be a tiny bit....Weird.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.