Telltale trying to force ships?

Comments

• edited June 2015

this is all so... fascinating.

I do, however, own a copy of the game, in which they put you in a certain situation involving a girl and a boy, and they give you a straight, romantic situation, proving that a character could have feelings for another one.

its not romantic

you literally a few quotes ago lmao

I gave a very clear answer of what the deal is, and you respond with something completely off-topic, appearing you see me as something I am not. This really doesn't need to be explained any further, given you are basically just putting words in my mouth.

not really, i explained to u multiple times that them flirting =/= them being straight and them not flirting =/= them being gay. u think that JUST BECAUSE there's the option NOT to flirt that's the same as him being gay, somehow? Because what im doing here is protesting the fact that they're forced into being str8 but there's no gay dialogue. and u're answering me with that. which is like.... hilarious and sad bcs u said it cant be read as romantic like 2 quotes ago... so which is it... is it romantic... or is it not. And either way - its not relevant to the thing im talking about.

Yes. The story is SUPER homophobic. Especially if you don't put in any side characters that are homose-.. WAIT A MINUTE? Weren't Janey Springs and Athena girlfriends? WOW. HOMOPHOBE, MUCH? /sarcasm

oh wow two whole gays! amazing! stop making more gay characters everyone, homophobia is over!!!! telltales forum user cyanistic has said so! pls, tell me more

1) Your typing skills seem mediocre, at best. Just that sentence I quoted contains so many spelling errors it hurts my eyes. 2) You were generalising, assuming I share the same opinion on matters as others.

1) grammar mistakes is what ppl cling to when they have literally nothing else to say, so now i know u're like. 12 or something

2) i was literally quoting two different ppl on the two different ways they were wrong and those ways were commonly shared by their ignorance and stupidity, but hey! keep trying!

ARE you even trying? and WHAT are you trying? what are you even doing here, besides contradicting urself constantly and dropping offensive words here and there, bcs i lit dont see a point in your half-assed ~arguments~ aside from ''no more gay characters!!!'' like.... lmao nice try, have u tried taking that up with ur local anti-gay church? they'll be more interested in it than i am :D but do go on about it not being homophobic

Cyanistic posted: »

maybe that's because i wasnt talking about you lmao ur reading comprehension is just as bad as ur general comprehension of things No

• ^ This does not mean he HATES everything he named. It states his interest of caring about the differences in these types of people, leaving his opinion to be undefined. This means he has better things to do than to think of differences between these sorts of people, cause he concludes that they are, in fact, all JUST people. None of them need special attention to anything negative or positive. It is how it is, and nothing funny to point out.

Leluch123 posted: »

he's clearly not opinionless lmao he's homophobic, an opinion is ''i dont like red apples'' u cant say ''i dont care about gay ppl'' and not

• edited June 2015

[removed]

he's clearly not opinionless lmao he's homophobic, an opinion is ''i dont like red apples'' u cant say ''i dont care about gay ppl'' and not

• edited June 2015

its almost.......... like...... we're talking about.... people.... and not weather phenomenons..... incredible.
    I mean, it's hard to believe and yet... it's true.
    Actually, it's not that hard, you already proved you dont consider gay people actual people, multiple times, so this entire comment string is completely useless, just like your ''opinions''

Yes. You can. Example: 'I don't care about global warming' WOW! YOU HATE GLOBAL WARMING?

• Where your parents at though?

• That's my line, because you really seem to have troubles to comprehend what is said to you.

• Like I said normal people get that without the need to have it spelled out for them

^ This does not mean he HATES everything he named. It states his interest of caring about the differences in these types of people, leaving

• if you're gonna defend homophobes and racists maybe PM them abt how gr8 u all are and dont bother wasting my time here

Green613 posted: »

Where your parents at though?

• a racist in addition to being a homophobe, and literally no one is surprised.

Alt text

I just can't....I really just can't do it anymore...

• [removed]

That's my line, because you really seem to have troubles to comprehend what is said to you.

• dont bother wasting my time here

Wow are you trying to oppress me?

Essen posted: »

if you're gonna defend homophobes and racists maybe PM them abt how gr8 u all are and dont bother wasting my time here

• Leluch123 posted: »

a racist in addition to being a homophobe, and literally no one is surprised. I just can't....I really just can't do it anymore...

• This may be the perfect gif, for this situation I've ever seen.

• 1000% agreed.

tyler8160 posted: »

This may be the perfect gif, for this situation I've ever seen.

• How the fuck has a mod not come in here and stopped this crap?

@OzzyUK I can tag u plz halp

• Alt text

if you're gonna defend homophobes and racists maybe PM them abt how gr8 u all are and dont bother wasting my time here

• edited June 2015

[removed]

• What the hell is going on in this thread?!?

• edited June 2015

Agreed. Someone needs to control the trolls on these forums, OP & me addressed a serious thing and it got out of proportions and off-topic quite fast.

Can someone please come and clean those irrelevant comments to my valid questions.

How the fuck has a mod not come in here and stopped this crap? @OzzyUK I can tag u plz halp

• For the love of God don't ask!

KatKat posted: »

What the hell is going on in this thread?!?

• Some kids parents let them loose at a BestBuy and they got control over one of the computers over there, whaddya gonna do?

• Well clearly you seem to ignore the fact that you aren't helping this situation with stuff like :

aww look its trying to form sentient sentences :)

and

lmao can someone pls come collect their child off the forums

Agreed. Someone needs to control the trolls on these forums, OP & me addressed a serious thing and it got out of proportions and off-topic quite fast. Can someone please come and clean those irrelevant comments to my valid questions.

• you literally a few quotes ago lmao

Exactly. But the game is 'Tailored by your decisions'
    Pick 'Romantic?', the scene gets romantic.
    Pick 'Beautiful' or 'Jungley' The scene isn't romantic.

not really, i explained to u multiple times that them flirting =/= them being straight and them not flirting =/= them being gay. u think that JUST BECAUSE there's the option NOT to flirt that's the same as him being gay, somehow? Because what im doing here is protesting the fact that they're forced into being str8 but there's no gay dialogue. and u're answering me with that. which is like.... hilarious and sad bcs u said it cant be read as romantic like 2 quotes ago... so which is it... is it romantic... or is it not. And either way - its not relevant to the thing im talking about.

You are horrible at reading my messages and catching the meaning behind them. Rhys has not EVER in the series hinted to his homosexuality, because he is most likely straight. Because, and here it comes, There are hints in the game stating he has interest in Sasha. The game doesn't allow you as Rhys to flirt with, lets say Vaughn, because he doesn't seem to be interested in the same sex. How daft are you not to understand that?

oh wow two whole gays! amazing! stop making more gay characters everyone, homophobia is over!!!! telltales forum user cyanistic has said so! pls, tell me more

Again, wasn't this game about vault hunting and seeing how two completely different sorts of people team up to solve Mutual problems..? I wasn't aware on how this game has to become ALL ABOUT sexuality. Them adding two homosexual characters doesn't involve Telltale to make a statement. It's there because that's their vision on the characters. PLUS, they took the two out of already existing games in which the two were flirting with eachother.. Telltale only re-used the characters and fleshed out their relationship more. Putting more homosexual characters in the game purely to fill your needs of watching homosexual characters mingle wouldn't add to any of the plotlines..

grammar mistakes is what ppl cling to when they have literally nothing else to say, so now i know u're like. 12 or something

Seeing how my comment output seems to be filled with more proof and well formed opinions than your disproves this theory. Plus, I said spelling mistakes. That sentence I just quoted is full of them again.
    Just by posting this comment your theory is debunked.

i was literally quoting two different ppl on the two different ways they were wrong and those ways were commonly shared by their ignorance and stupidity, but hey! keep trying!

And again, you are generalising. You literally quoted on me saying you are generalising JUST to do it again in a reply, it seems. Yet again proving one of my points.

ARE you even trying? and WHAT are you trying? what are you even doing here, besides contradicting urself constantly and dropping offensive words here and there, bcs i lit dont see a point in your half-assed ~arguments~ aside from ''no more gay characters!!!'' like.... lmao nice try, have u tried taking that up with ur local anti-gay church? they'll be more interested in it than i am :D but do go on about it not being homophobic

Holy butt. You are dense.

The point I am trying to make is that your arguments are invalid and should not exist. The game isn't about what you want the characters to become. The game is about predetermined choices you make, and you look at the results. It's not about creating a whole new life for the character in which you get to redefine what that person makes them themselves, or get to choose their sexuality.

If anyone here had half-assed arguments, it would be you. And that is only when you GIVE arguments. We have yet to see you proof that Rhys is 'Definitely not straight' or how 'Homophobic' means that you PURELY don't like two people of the same sex have sexual intercourse. And on that note, You are using the term 'Homophobe' correctly again in your last sentence, proving that you agree with me that 'Homophobic' people disaprove of same sex relationships rather than just same sex intercourse.

this is all so... fascinating. I do, however, own a copy of the game, in which they put you in a certain situation involving a girl an

• dont bother reading all the new comments. I try to sum it up: "why cant we make rhys gay" -> "maybe because he is not gay?" -> "OMG you are all homophobes!!11one!" or something like that

• edited June 2015

Well CLEARLY you seem to ignore the fact that i was ''nice'' at the beginning and it got me passive-aggressive replies by ppl who think ''oppression'' is a thing to make fun of and the lack of gay characters is totally okay and therefore let's all tell this gay person that they're wrong for wanting gay characters, so the priorities are quite skewed here, clearly.

Well clearly you seem to ignore the fact that you aren't helping this situation with stuff like : aww look its trying to form sentient sentences and lmao can someone pls come collect their child off the forums

• Yep, that's me.

Kruzii posted: »

I feel you.

• its almost.......... like...... we're talking about.... people.... and not weather phenomenons.....

Says the guy bringing up apples..?

Actually, it's not that hard, you already proved you dont consider gay people actual people, multiple times, so this entire comment string is completely useless, just like your ''opinions''

If you read back, the one and only opinion I have about homosexuals is that I respect their choice. Nowhere do I state I don't consider them actual people.

I challenge you RIGHT NOW to find just 1 comment in which I state homosexuals are less deserving than any other person.

its almost.......... like...... we're talking about.... people.... and not weather phenomenons..... incredible. I mean, it's hard to believ

• Damn, your posts are always dead on.

dont bother reading all the new comments. I try to sum it up: "why cant we make rhys gay" -> "maybe because he is not gay?" -> "OMG you are all homophobes!!11one!" or something like that

• ^ A clear example of someone who literally refused to understand what i was talking about, for hours now, and turned it into a parade & completely took my questions and comments off-topic.
    Thank you for summing up EXACTLY what kind of people i had to converse with. Where are the mods?

dont bother reading all the new comments. I try to sum it up: "why cant we make rhys gay" -> "maybe because he is not gay?" -> "OMG you are all homophobes!!11one!" or something like that

• aww look its trying to form sentient sentences :)

For somebody who is 'fighting for human rights' you are pretty demeaning towards other people.

• Alt text

Damn, your posts are always dead on.

• Please, don't start this again. None of us have a dog in this fight. Please, stop.

^ A clear example of someone who literally refused to understand what i was talking about, for hours now, and turned it into a parade &

• Basically.

Plus us stating we respect all people, and getting a response saying 'We are being rude to people' :P

• I don't care that you were 'nice' at the beginning. You're being disrespectful now and you will face the consequences. Everyone will who contributed to the problem will be punished in some matter.

Well CLEARLY you seem to ignore the fact that i was ''nice'' at the beginning and it got me passive-aggressive replies by ppl who think ''op

• xDD That's actually the most reasonable explanation..

Green613 posted: »

Some kids parents let them loose at a BestBuy and they got control over one of the computers over there, whaddya gonna do?

• edited June 2015

Who is ''us''? YOU personally never stated u ''respect all people'', you used homophobic terms despite me saying NOT to do so, and you derailed my questions with like... irrelevant stuff.
    And the other person literally said he doesnt care about gay people, and then added some minorities to the list of people he doesnt care about, and he was literally trolling my posts with completely irrelevant things.
    So like, dont try to be all fake-neutral, lmao u're not fooling anyone

Basically. Plus us stating we respect all people, and getting a response saying 'We are being rude to people' :P

• ''dont start this again'' on a reply to a comment by a person who is clearly talking about me. ok.

Please, don't start this again. None of us have a dog in this fight. Please, stop.

• Yeah..and you can't really start a discussion with him, without him getting offended.. it's getting ridiculous and it should stop :/

• edited June 2015

[removed]

• ^ A clear example of someone who should know when to stop

^ A clear example of someone who literally refused to understand what i was talking about, for hours now, and turned it into a parade &

This discussion has been closed.