Huuuh...

So guys,I've got a new theory! ( I feel so genius right now...) well,you remember the 'huh' part? There was this 'hole' in the rock.Now,after you'll finish telling the story,you can see the gortys core on the ground.What am I thinking is that the core might've fall from helios,where we'll go in next episode.What do you think? (ok,ok I get it,it didn't fall,it was moonshoted,you know what I meant)

Comments

• Huh

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Huh.

• Huh.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Huh.

• Probably had less to do with "falling" from Helios, and more to do with "being purposely shot out via moonshot".

But why?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• I think that they found the piece they were looking for on Helios. Somehow Jack find his way in the mainframe of Helios, therefor leaving Rhys' body. Handsome Jack loses his shit, hunts the group down to secure Gortys and the vault's location. The group is forced to shoot Gortys out of the moonshot cannon to avoid Jack getting her.. and now they are looking to find their buddy Gortys and her parts again.

That, or..

Handsome Jack takes over Helios, tries to take Gortys for himself, Rhys and Sasha are forced to shoot Gortys or her upgrades back to Pandora. Jack captures Vaughn and Sasha as leverage so that Rhys and Sasha have to go back to Pandora to secure the parts again, hence Sasha and Vaughn not being in the 'present' with Fiona and Rhys :D

• Alt text

Probably had less to do with "falling" from Helios, and more to do with "being purposely shot out via moonshot". But why? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• I'm more curious about the part where the Captor knew where they should look and what they should find there. That's very convenient. What the hell is that supposed to mean? That's some supernatural stuff going on here.

• Didn't Rhys have some sort of tracker in Episode 1, scene 1?

Could be that he is 'borrowing it' and using it to track the Gortys piece.
    Maybe somehow the tracker is set to the piece as well as the location of Fiona? (cause in that same scene, it seems the tracker led to Fiona)

DeityD posted: »

I'm more curious about the part where the Captor knew where they should look and what they should find there. That's very convenient. What the hell is that supposed to mean? That's some supernatural stuff going on here.

• But that doesn't explain why the Captor knew what he knew, only how they found it. It's just the way Fiona said that it's suspicious and the Captor backed away with the Chassis right after that. So she must've been onto something, but what...

Cyanistic posted: »

Didn't Rhys have some sort of tracker in Episode 1, scene 1? Could be that he is 'borrowing it' and using it to track the Gortys piece.

• Probably because the captor is somebody in the universe who knows about Gortys or has been asociated with the group, like maybe Axel, who is a vault hunter and associated with Dahl. If Hyperion knows about Gortys, why wouldn't have Dahl known?
    Or maybe the captor is August in disguise, figuring he'd need Fiona and Rhys to get Gortys back. All if this is left to speculation, really. We just don't know enough about the captor to say where he got his information from.

All I am saying is that what I posted is an explenation on how they found the upgrade AGAIN :P

But that doesn't explain why the Captor knew what he knew, only how they found it. It's just the way Fiona said that it's suspicious and the Captor backed away with the Chassis right after that. So she must've been onto something, but what...

• To escape? Do you really think Hyperion is going to let Gortys out of their sight once they get their slimy hands on her?

Obviously Rhys recognizes the place though, after he sees the hole in the cliff anyways, so he must have been there when it happened. Which makes me think that it didn't fall from Helios.

Probably had less to do with "falling" from Helios, and more to do with "being purposely shot out via moonshot". But why? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Cause they were there too?

But that doesn't explain why the Captor knew what he knew, only how they found it. It's just the way Fiona said that it's suspicious and the Captor backed away with the Chassis right after that. So she must've been onto something, but what...

• If I had to guess, we might get moon shotted to Pandora, Pre Sequel style

• Huuuuuuuuh.....huh.

Killah posted: »

Huh.

• is it just me, or it seemed like he was controlling his arm, and that his arm was pointing to it to show him?

• clap-tpclap-tp Banned
    edited June 2015

it cant "fall' from hellios, it will obviously fly into space. yknow no gravity and shit.
    there was a big hole in a mountain nearby (moonshot?), and you see rhys look at it and looks like he's calculating for a second where it landed and then look at the piece.

• Even so, there's something off. Something made the Captor more nervous when they fond the Chassis than Fiona saying they know him. That's odd and I think it says something about him, but I still can't figure out what.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Cause they were there too?

• there is a 1 year time diference in the happenings that we play and the "present days" i think, so that theory just went to rubble, however im not sure now of how much time they have spend together in this 3 episodes in the intro from episode 3 they seemed to stay some days in the caravan. someone know? (sorry for bad englis)

• Huh.

I'm not sure either, but i'm super impatient to find out!

Even so, there's something off. Something made the Captor more nervous when they fond the Chassis than Fiona saying they know him. That's odd and I think it says something about him, but I still can't figure out what.

• The caravan trip lasted nine days.

jackymasdar posted: »

there is a 1 year time diference in the happenings that we play and the "present days" i think, so that theory just went to rubble, however

Sign in to comment in this discussion.