i hope for more Rhysha moments in the next 2 episodes

I love episode 3 tales from the borderlands it was amazing and I love being a member of the Rhysha Thread I wish the best for Rhyiona and I respect them has are Rivalries and I hope they respect us even if after the next two episodes and I really hope that We can have more Rhysha moments in episode 4 I trusted both Jack and Fiona in my save files and I hope we can tell everyone just like I told Vaughn that we have Handsome Jack in our head and maybe Sasha will understand and forgive us i want the Rhysha Romance to continue I love it and to you Rhyiona fans I respect you has long we can respect each other in the end and who ever wins I don't want to have a war or a outburst of rage from both ships soooo yeah I hope we get more Rhysha and I really want us to just be good to each other in the end

RhyshaForever #TelltaleIsTheBest

Comments

• I personally don't. They felt really forced, like you either had to flirt or act like a jerk

Telltale should add some Rhyiona moments in Ep4 and have us choose which one we like more or if we don't want either in Ep5

• They're gonna have to be careful how they handle the new Rhysha moments because many people were saying the flower scene felt forced.

I personally didn't, but it did piss many other many people off.

• edited June 2015

Well I would like that i respect you Rhyionas I just hope you respect us Rhyshas OK no fighting OK

I personally don't. They felt really forced, like you either had to flirt or act like a jerk Telltale should add some Rhyiona moments in Ep4 and have us choose which one we like more or if we don't want either in Ep5

• edited June 2015

I mean, they can go ahead and do that if they want, but maybe this time they wont you know, force it to happen? Also, obviously they should add some Rhyiona, and like Shubba said, let you choose at the end

• Telltale should add some Rhyiona moments in Ep4

Alt text

I personally don't. They felt really forced, like you either had to flirt or act like a jerk Telltale should add some Rhyiona moments in Ep4 and have us choose which one we like more or if we don't want either in Ep5

• ErykaEryka Banned

I hope for more Rhyiona moments in the next 2 episodes

• Yeah they have to be very careful I liked the flower scene I don't see it has forced so with that I think when they do more Rhysha Scenes like that maybe we can have a Rhys and Sasha kiss scene

tyler8160 posted: »

They're gonna have to be careful how they handle the new Rhysha moments because many people were saying the flower scene felt forced. I personally didn't, but it did piss many other many people off.

• Completely respect all Rhyshas but I'm also craving some Rhyiona.

• Yeah, that would be nice. I hope they can pull it off without having another shipping war.

strwar3 posted: »

Yeah they have to be very careful I liked the flower scene I don't see it has forced so with that I think when they do more Rhysha Scenes like that maybe we can have a Rhys and Sasha kiss scene

• aw, don't worry. if rhysha ends up being canon we'll... get over it... or something. we'll be okay. there will be no war, just unstoppable crying

• edited June 2015

the rhysha moments were awesome, the only problem is that it happened a little too soon, just a little.

• Did you get your name from that My Chemical Romance song?

AstroZombie posted: »

the rhysha moments were awesome, the only problem is that it happened a little too soon, just a little.

• It's my favorite band, but the song is a misfits cover ^^

Did you get your name from that My Chemical Romance song?

• That is awesome.

AstroZombie posted: »

It's my favorite band, but the song is a misfits cover ^^

• hell yeah

That is awesome.

• After episode 3 I demand more Rhysha moments. You can not get me all invested in it and then give me no moments TellTale haha.

• Now THAT would piss people off.

Tripsauce posted: »

After episode 3 I demand more Rhysha moments. You can not get me all invested in it and then give me no moments TellTale haha.

• Wouldn't piss me off. =P

Now THAT would piss people off.

• Yes to this.

• Than I stand corrected.

Wouldn't piss me off. =P

• Well they're going to space. If Rhys can't charm her there, he can't charm her anywhere. Maybe he can give her a cryo or laser weapon to play with; something she couldn't feasibly use on Pandora due to its heat and gravity.

• Since they're going to space, this would be a great time to show Sasha the view of Pandora she's so interested in.

If Rhys blows this, then I don't know anything anymore.

The-Qing posted: »

Well they're going to space. If Rhys can't charm her there, he can't charm her anywhere. Maybe he can give her a cryo or laser weapon to play with; something she couldn't feasibly use on Pandora due to its heat and gravity.

• Personally, I'd like my Borderlands stuff but each to their own

• edited June 2015

I'm into Rhysha and Rhyiona, but after Episode 3 I really want to see where they go with Rhys and Sasha. Their cute factor was off the charts, and yes it was cheesy sweet, but I was honestly giggling like a school girl through most of it, I loved it XD it's been years since anything's done that to me in a series.

But I hope if there is more, they do tone it down just a tiny bit so we're not always seeing them in a romantic setting when those two have a widdle flirt :P maybe hold off on the singing slugs for a little bit longer?

Looooonely, Rhys is Mr loooonely, he has noboooody for his oooooown

• God I love this movie. The whole intro is amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2eQ6AvYit8

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I'm into Rhysha and Rhyiona, but after Episode 3 I really want to see where they go with Rhys and Sasha. Their cute factor was off the chart

• I've only seen it a couple times but I enjoyed it. I love the slugs.

You ever see Chicken Run? =D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVdlxwX6A7g

God I love this movie. The whole intro is amazing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2eQ6AvYit8

• This film has such a great climax.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I've only seen it a couple times but I enjoyed it. I love the slugs. You ever see Chicken Run? =D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVdlxwX6A7g

• I love how this went from shipping Rhysha, to Claymation videos. (This isn't sarcasm by the way, I genuinely love this)

God I love this movie. The whole intro is amazing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2eQ6AvYit8

• I think we're gonna visit Henderson/Assquez' office and Sasha will get her view. Rhys. Now is your moment.

• Let's hope for this. I don't trust 2 last episodes.

• (as Vallory and her inside men lead them through Helios)

Rhys: (chuckles slightly. then he chuckles a lot)

Sasha: (sighs) All right, what's so funny?

Rhys: I just remembered that you said you wanted to get off of Pandora.

Sasha: Yeah. I might have said something like that.

Rhys: And I wanted to get rid of Vasquez.

Sasha: Can't really blame you. That guy was a major tool.

Rhys: Well, now you're here. Miles away from Pandora and Vasquez...Vasquez is rotting down there with a gaping crater where his torso used to be. So in a way...we both kinda got what we wanted.

Sasha: Huh...yeah. I guess we did. Hmph. (smirks) Well if you've gotta die, you might as well get killed after making SOME of your dreams come true, right? (stops to look out the window at the planet below) It looks so peaceful from up here. Never thought I'd get to see it like this.

[Worth it?]
    [Enjoy it while you can.]
    [It's a big universe out there.]
    [...]

Since they're going to space, this would be a great time to show Sasha the view of Pandora she's so interested in. If Rhys blows this, then I don't know anything anymore.

• Alt text

The-Qing posted: »

(as Vallory and her inside men lead them through Helios) Rhys: (chuckles slightly. then he chuckles a lot) Sasha: (sighs) All right, w

• I'm cool with there being more Rhysha moments, but I hope there's some Rhyiona too. It's my favourite ship by far, so I'd be pretty disappointed if it didn't get any love from Telltale.

• edited June 2015

it did, it just got cut. XD

HeartOfGold posted: »

I'm cool with there being more Rhysha moments, but I hope there's some Rhyiona too. It's my favourite ship by far, so I'd be pretty disappointed if it didn't get any love from Telltale.

• And that means they can use it later. They're just perfecting it first. :D

kristi78968 posted: »

it did, it just got cut. XD

• I hope they won't add any cheesy romance scenes. I had to suffer through them once, I don't want to do it again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.