How do you guys feel about the way money is shown in this game?

For me, there's nothing so devestating as opening a chest to be greeted by huge stacks of bills only for it to be revealed that I got a couple hundred bucks.

That said, I really hope the clothing purchases from the latest chapter carry on over to the next because I spent something of a mint on them.

Comments

• Yeah, the misleading amounts of money there are throughout the game is a little disappointing.

• I think it's better then what they did with it in TWAU.

Which if you didn't know they did basically nothing with all the money you could get in that game :P

• It obviously had to be well done since money is a huge part of the Borderlands universe. And I don't think it was that bad in Wolf Among Us, depending on when you used money/whether or not you stole it can affect whether or not you give it to someone

Green613 posted: »

I think it's better then what they did with it in TWAU. Which if you didn't know they did basically nothing with all the money you could get in that game :P

• Yeah but can't you only give out money twice in Wolf? Once in the first episode and once in the 4th?

It obviously had to be well done since money is a huge part of the Borderlands universe. And I don't think it was that bad in Wolf Among Us, depending on when you used money/whether or not you stole it can affect whether or not you give it to someone

• 4 time I think

Twice in Ep1 to either Faith or Holly, once in Ep2 to Nerissa, once to Toad in Ep4

Yeah but can't you only give out money twice in Wolf? Once in the first episode and once in the 4th?

• edited June 2015

with all that money you would never need to search for more that's why they only give you a couple hundred but yeah I think its kinda dumb

• edited July 2015

I found this it seems to relate to the thread Alt text

• That bigass chest of money and Fiona takes one stack. What. The fuck.

• If Lee can fit a blowtorch in his pocket and then climb up a ladder. I'm pretty sure Fiona could have taken all of that cash in the chest.

• Don't forget the car battery.

ImUrban posted: »

If Lee can fit a blowtorch in his pocket and then climb up a ladder. I'm pretty sure Fiona could have taken all of that cash in the chest.

• Not this ### again. Tell me how many games feature something like carrying things in your hand. In every game you put it to inventory and it disappears until you decide to use it.

ImUrban posted: »

If Lee can fit a blowtorch in his pocket and then climb up a ladder. I'm pretty sure Fiona could have taken all of that cash in the chest.

• Agreed, i saw that giant pile of money and was all ' Bah hah ha ha ha! I'm rich, rich i tell you! RICH!!! '

And then i clicked it and it was only $250.... And then i was sad.

• I did a lot with that money, i dont know about you lol

I think it's better then what they did with it in TWAU. Which if you didn't know they did basically nothing with all the money you could get in that game :P

• They were all 0.5 dollar bills.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

That bigass chest of money and Fiona takes one stack. What. The fuck.

• Well, thats not chump change either lol

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Agreed, i saw that giant pile of money and was all ' Bah hah ha ha ha! I'm rich, rich i tell you! RICH!!! ' And then i clicked it and it was only $250.... And then i was sad.

• Well compared to the giant pile of cash that i thought it would be, it kinda is. ;)

KCohere posted: »

Well, thats not chump change either lol

• Reminds me of the huge cash stash in the dome. I was so excited. :(

• Followup: If Rhys can put Dumpy in his pocket, if Fiona can fit a Beautifully crafted Rakk Skin Hyperion boot in her pocket, and determinantly almost 3000 dollars, I am pretty sure she can carry about 10 more stacks of money...

• Need. More. LOOT!

• The money I always thought seemed off like that, but I figured it was done on purpose as a joke. What irks me is the legendary you can't get in ep 1. So many swear words.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.