Did you buy a new outfit or any other accessories?

2»

Comments

• He's just temporarily paralyzed.

SCR4P-TP posted: »

...Is Vaughn okay?

• I bought Fiona's darker outfit with the new hat, I felt so bad about her hat. :'(

• I chose the Red and White cyborg arm for Rhys. Don't judge me, I can't remember the name.

• ME TOO!

Poogers555 posted: »

I bought Fiona the outfit without a hat and Rhys the red arm

• I bought the black outfit for Fiona. Then I didn't have anymore money for other stuff. If given the option in episode 4, I won't spend a penny

• I only got a new arm for Rhys, simply because I think his default one looks ugly as hell. Nothing against Hyperion, but why so goddamn yellow? I took the black one...appeared to be far more suitable. Alternatively, I wished I could get Rhy's new style from the present timeline, when he tells the story to the kidnapper. He looks badass there with the yellow eye, tattoos and cool clothes.

• edited June 2015

I feel stupid for not noticing that you can change the outfits.Gortys voice on Is this dumb of me?!

• Quick Change stations are a little-known feature of Borderlands.

Tolispro posted: »

I feel stupid for not noticing that you can change the outfits.Gortys voice on Is this dumb of me?!

• I'm happy you get to change outfits, but I'm also mildly annoyed, because in the actual games, QUICK CHANGE STATIONS DON'T EVEN CHARGE MONEY. You just loot the new outfit from whatever enemy you killed, it goes in your inventory, you press a button to unlock it and BOOM, you can go to either the Southern Shelf or Sanctuary or any DLC area that lets you change to try your new look.

• First Save i bought Fiona the Steampunk (it was the black one right?) Outfit because she lost her hat :D

Second one the nice black Arm for Rhys, third one i'm going to buy something for Loader Bot

• Yes, the steampunk outfit is the one with the hat.

Lykan2 posted: »

First Save i bought Fiona the Steampunk (it was the black one right?) Outfit because she lost her hat Second one the nice black Arm for Rhys, third one i'm going to buy something for Loader Bot

• I missed the Quick Change station.

• edited June 2015

In my new play through I got Fiona her black outfit, Sasha her new googles, and I got Vaughn a new pair of glasses. I have to say I liked giving Sasha her new googles over giving Rhys's arm a paint job.

• How did you manage to get 3600 dollars? I mean I even by choosing the free options all the time I still had about 2500. Could you help me with the locations in which you found money?

I bought everyone a lil something;

• Episode 1: Take the money from the dying man two posters at the vault key deal, and a loot crate (also at the vault key deal). Get free mask.

Episode 2: Loot General Pollux's body, there's a loot crate in Scooter's shop, tell Scooter to "Sweeten the deal", and get free caravan

Episode 3: If you trusted Fiona you get the option to choke a woman out and take her cash, there's a loot chest in the Atlas dome facility, and one inside the jungle between the trees with Atlas crate on them. (Although this last one doesn't factor into purchasing from the change station).

Stolenmango posted: »

How did you manage to get 3600 dollars? I mean I even by choosing the free options all the time I still had about 2500. Could you help me with the locations in which you found money?

• i bought the one without the hat too

the one without the hat Seriously, another one that got the one without the hat?

• You're welcome. This is the most that I could remember off the top of my head, so if you find any new "cash stashes" let me know.

Stolenmango posted: »

Thank you!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.