Do you think Gortys is telling the truth...

...about where the last piece is? Or do you think she's trying to manuever things into a more favorable position for her and her friends?

Comments

• i think gortys is too innocent to be lying, even if it said she was older then she looked

• edited June 2015

If she is lying, Loader Bot's heart will be broken and scattered to the four winds of Pandora v_v

• No i think ahes telling the truth

• edited June 2015

I honestly think it may betray us most games seem to have that element then again I may be wrong we just have to wait and see until then don't trust this faceAlt text

• Lol I thought the same thing at first.

"I bet that little robot will turn out to be evil as f*ck!"

However as the episode unfolds she seems to be genuine.

I honestly think it may betray us most games seem to have that element then again I may be wrong we just have to wait and see until then don't trust this face

• She seems far too innocent and naive to lie, especially in that situation where her friends were under threat.

• No, as in, she was lying to Vallory. Do you think she was telling her the truth where the last piece was?

I honestly think it may betray us most games seem to have that element then again I may be wrong we just have to wait and see until then don't trust this face

• No, I don't think she's smart enough to manipulate the truth like that. Gortys is bubbly, friendly, and honest. She likes basically everyone on contact, and just isn't...very bright. Unless she's been fooling ALL of us intentionally, in which case she's traitorous and untrustworthy to all.

• Well Gortys said herself that she didn't know how many pieces were left to find. Vallory only assumed that the next piece is the last one, why would anyone correct her?

Doesn't matter though, cuz i'm gonna kill her!

The-Qing posted: »

No, as in, she was lying to Vallory. Do you think she was telling her the truth where the last piece was?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.