Gortys or Claptrap?

2»

Comments

• Gortys is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Plus Ashley Johnson.

• Gortys is ma nigga.

• If I had to pick between the two then I would say that I like Claptrap more. I kinda feel sorry for him with all the hate he gets, especially after the Claptastic Voyage DLC. And I don't really see Gortys as cute. I know she's supposed to be, but I don't really see it.

• I can respect that. I actually think Claptrap is hilarious, I just enjoy Gortys's naïve nature more.

If I had to pick between the two then I would say that I like Claptrap more. I kinda feel sorry for him with all the hate he gets, especiall

• agree about gortys, i just dont like all of this overly nice innocent thing

If I had to pick between the two then I would say that I like Claptrap more. I kinda feel sorry for him with all the hate he gets, especiall

• edited June 2015

Well, it's good to know that I'm not the only one at least. In my case it's not so much about the innocence itself but about the fact that it doesn't feel natural to me. It's like they were trying to hard to make her innocent and in the result it feelt a little bit fake.

clap-tp posted: »

agree about gortys, i just dont like all of this overly nice innocent thing

• yeah that sort of what i ment by overly nice, like she is trying really hard to be nice. it feels fake

Well, it's good to know that I'm not the only one at least. In my case it's not so much about the innocence itself but about the fact that i

• Gortys>Loaderbot>DeathTrap>Dumpy>Mal>Axton's Turret>Roland's Turret>Rhy's Arm>Claptrap.

• edited June 2015

He's such a lovely robot, he's such a tip top bloke,

and if it weren't for Claptrap our life would be a joke!

They all shout his name when he rolls into town. Hooray, here comes Claptrap, can't keep up your frown!

He wouldn't hurt your mum or dad, he won't hurt you or me. The mention of his very name fills us all with glee!

It's Clappy! We're happy! It's Clappy! Yaaaaaay!

Claptraps just a good classic, man. Especially after Claptastic Voyage I feel sorry for him :c Gortys is cute and innocent but doesn't make me laugh as much as Clappy does.

• Claptrap is fucking annoying whereas Gortys is just innocently hilarious.

• I think I like them equally. I also wonder what would happen if these two robots meet.

• Loaderbot: "Fatality."

tyler8160 posted: »

Round 1: Loader Bot: Flawless Victory

• Gortys, ftw! :D

• edited July 2015

Im barely familiar with Claptrap since I didnt complete either game, I love Gortys. She had me with "You're not so bad yourself. Meow!"

• It works for me. It feels like she was programmed to be that sweet and disarming for a reason in game,

clap-tp posted: »

yeah that sort of what i ment by overly nice, like she is trying really hard to be nice. it feels fake

• Scum of Pandora not Earth.

Piggs posted: »

Dude, nobody fucking likes Claptrap. Not even the characters in the game. He's the scum of the earth. I tried a playthrough of The Pre-Seque

Sign in to comment in this discussion.