Will we visit...

Sanctuary in tftb? I think not but i hope so. Also will brick and roland remain in the series?

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I don't think Roland will ever make an appearance...

• We will definitely see Roland right after we hang with Bloodwing, kiddo!

• Roland is dead m8, I think you're talking about Mordecai. And I also doubt we'll be visiting Sanctuary, the only way I could have seen it happening is if we went with Brick and Mordecai after they captured Athena, but since we didn't I don't think we will

• il leave this here

• Yeah, but that was waaay back, stories change

clap-tp posted: »

il leave this here

• i know but the main story usually stay the same small details changes. i dont think they would redo the whole story after relasing a trailer

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah, but that was waaay back, stories change

• Well, it was just a announcement teaser

i know but the main story usually stay the same small details changes. i dont think they would redo the whole story after relasing a trailer

• Announcement trailer, doesn't prove anything.

il leave this here

• Oh my God, I just spat on my screen...

You just out-Jacked, Jack!

(Also, you're a horrible [hilarious] person)

We will definitely see Roland right after we hang with Bloodwing, kiddo!

• Sorry guys i meant Mordecai, not roland. Oops

• Yep ur right. I meant Mordecai

Roland is dead m8, I think you're talking about Mordecai. And I also doubt we'll be visiting Sanctuary, the only way I could have seen it ha

• I really hope we get to see it at some point, but it doesn't seem likely now that we know ep.4 will probably be spent mostly on Helios, and then ep.5 will be wrapping everything up and finding out wth is going on in the present day.

• I would absolutely love to see Sanctuary, but I don't think it's going to happen at this point, not with only 2 episodes left.

• I think holo-Jack is a bad influence.

Oh my God, I just spat on my screen... You just out-Jacked, Jack! (Also, you're a horrible [hilarious] person)

• I dont think we will.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.