Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

1144145146147148150»

Comments

• hey Alf, its letting me download the episode now for kindle! Give it a try!

AlfMusic posted: »

Ah, come on! It's the 29th and the 3rd episode is still not available on Kindle Fire?! Please, Telltale, I can't wait anymore!

• Downloaded and played twice :)

zefyur posted: »

hey Alf, its letting me download the episode now for kindle! Give it a try!

• ......"oh wow, mind blown, such a cool theory, you're awesome! got any more theorys, Handsome Dracu?"

well, now that you're asking, I was just thinking about this:

the jack-hologram rhys has in his head is actually just an imagination. the whole stress made his brain thinking about someone rhys looks up to and can trust: his father. "his father? what the heck are you talking about?" let me finish: rhys is the older (or younger) brother of angel, which we got to know in bl 2. but unlike angel, rhys wasn't useful for jack. he hasn't any special powers, he's not as useful as his siren-sister. his tatoo is blue, like all siren-tatoos, and rhys got it to be more like his sister which his father needs and maybe even loves while he's not in the least bit interested in his son. and that's also why rhys got his echo-eye and robo-arm. angels power is to hack into everything, so rhys got this eye which makes it possible for him to easily hack everything he sees. but back to the hologram: the stress and his wish to be appreciated by his father made his brain creating a version of jack which has to be with rhys. as jack said: "It's just, you go, I go, and that's why I'll help you with this". jack finally needs him and can't leave his son like he did in reallife, and rhys can finally be from use. nobody should know that rhys is handsome jacks son, because they would've tried to get rid of him like some people did with angel, and rhys got all these posters in his office, not because he only looks up to him, but also because he wants to feel close to his father. jack anyways was, as I said, not interested in his son, so there wasn't anything said about him in his profiles or files, and that's why nobody knows (and if the hologram is really a hologram and not an imagination, it would explain why it doesn't recognize rhys in some way).

now that I think about it more, it's very unlikely that the hologram is only imagination since it helped rhys with this whole facility-thing, but the father-son stuff is really a possibility, and it would maybe explain why fiona hates rhys at the moment. we know hyperion ruined the life of the sisters, and when fiona found out that rhys is the son of the man who destroyed her home and didn't tell her about it, she was probably very pissed

now a bit more feedback? please? just a bit?

Dracu98 posted: »

got another one: at the end of ep 3, you can say to vallory: "I'm going to kill you!" and vallory responds "not today". she just said "no

• Who cried at the scene Sasha with Rhys it was so romantic for a second i thought hes going to kiss her :( :D

• That's actually a very sad theory. If it's true, it would make me see Rhys in a totally different way.

I think it's plausible since there's been no contrary evidence so far, the one thing I'm a bit concerned about is that Jack seems to have a lot more capabilities than a hallucination should. I'm not just talking about the hacking of all the drones in the facility, as some people have theorized that Jack is merely unlocking powers that Rhys already has. I mean the things that Jack makes Rhys do. For example, if, when asked asked by Athena "Who are you talking to?" you select "Handsome Jack", you end up repeatedly slapping yourself across the face and find out that Jack made you do it. If Jack is indeed just a figment of Rhys's imagination, then that would mean that Rhys subconsciously wants to slap himself, something which I don't see as very plausible.

Another example is when (if you trust him) Jack takes over Rhys's body and starts acting very weirdly and not at all like Rhys. It doesn't seem to be in Rhys's character to act like that, which would suggest that Jack had indeed taken over his body.

Furthermore, I think that Jack has too much knowledge to be a hallucination. For example, in the end of episode one he says "This is the Gortys project, and it's going to lead us to a vault", something which Rhys couldn't possibly know at the time. It is, however, possible that Handsome Jack knew something about it.

Near the end of episode two, when Rhys is talking to Vasquez and Vasquez says that he worked in the mailroom, Jack recognises him as "Wallethead" and remembers sticking money to his head. There is no way Rhys could know this, and yet if you choose to probe Vasquez about it by either referring to him as Wallethead or asking about his hair implants, he will react in a way that proves that what Jack has told you is true.

Otherwise, your theory seems sound, that's the only part I was wondering about. Hope you liked my feedback, this is the first time I'm writing something like this :)

......"oh wow, mind blown, such a cool theory, you're awesome! got any more theorys, Handsome Dracu?" well, now that you're asking, I was

• you're right about that, he can't be a hallucination. haven't really thought about that ^^' either that or rhys knows more than he's willing to admit or he had some kind of amnesia, but that is really unlikely. to get more hints that speak for the imagination-theory, I would have to know something about brains and the human psyche, but, well, I don't, so yeah...but as you said, an hallucination can't recognize people. but I like the "rhys-is-jacks-son"-part, and I kinda hope for it to be true, even if this would make a very sad story

JumpyJoey posted: »

That's actually a very sad theory. If it's true, it would make me see Rhys in a totally different way. I think it's plausible since there

• AAAAAA I just played episode 3 for the first time ! I LOVED IT SO MUCH ! This is the best episode so far for me. Especialy I liked the part where Rhys gave Sasha the flower or where he said that the placwas romatic and when Sasha asked what did he said he got all nervous and embarrassed. :* I loved all this episode! My favorite human characters are Rhys (he is number 1 of my favorite charecters) , Sasha ( I like her so much) and I like Handsome Jack Kinda. Damn I'm on fire today.

• wow. I'm impressed.

got another one: at the end of ep 3, you can say to vallory: "I'm going to kill you!" and vallory responds "not today". she just said "no

• edited July 2015

Wait, who was she in TWD season 2? I think she was Snow from TWAU (didn't like her much... didn't like the game much, really...), but I can't remember who she was in TWD! Not Jane, was she? I liked Jane. Her voice was badass, too.

Buuuuut, back on topic: I didn't say shit about it being romantic during that scene; I even saw it coming when Rhys/Sasha were walking down in the scene right before, when they were discussing August. I was like, "nooo... no, they're not going there. Nuh uh... no way." Alas, they went there.

• edited July 2015

Well now they've been able to catch up with game of thrones, although considering the length of both episodes almost 14 weeks seemed like a long time. But they should be finished with both game of thrones and borderlands around October since it sounds like the walking dead miniseries will start in november probably along side the minecraft game although to be honest if they cancelled the minecraft game I would not shed a tear. I just really want telltale to make a Dr Who game (would be a great way for them to be able to use several doctors), a James Bond game and seeing as wolf among us set them in the detective genre it would be cool if they got to make a batman game that felt more like a batman comic that's like a detective story, don't get me wrong I love the arkham games but u don't really get to play detective. I seriously don't get why I would want to play a story based minecraft game, sure I guess the writing could be funny like borderlands but unless they use their engine and make it telltale mixed with blocks it will look like that minecraft series that GT was making for a while just with choices this time. I get that minecraft is a big IP but I don't really think kids will buy it because they want the lego part of minecraft, so that leaves only Telltale fans, I think the marvel game, depending on what character they use actually have a bigger chance of getting a younger audience. Sure if it's more like the netflix shows then that won't happen, but if it is truly set in the MCU and they market it in such a way that people who normally only play fifa and COD understands that like agents of shield and the netflix shows this game will be connected to the movies, I think that would probably be able to get an even bigger market then walking dead gave them. But it of course depends on what character or characters and if it will be more like a marvel movie for all ages where as daredevil is the closest thing we've ever gotten to a sorpanos, the wire type quality show but with superheroes. If it's not set in the MCU that would give them alot of freedom though to do any character they wanted, hell they could even do it game of thrones style where u would play multiple characters. But not really sure how the contracts work either, maybe if it's in game for and they only refer to the events from the movies but not the other way around maybe they could use mutants, although with what agent of shield has set up and what marvel is planning for phase 4 it sounds like they are making the inhumans the MCU version of X-men. I'm personally hoping that if set in the MCU they will use some lesser known characters and then maybe sprinkle some avengers and other MCU characters in the game kinda like they do with the comics, like when a superhero needs a laywer they usually have Daredevil or She-Hulk do it. At first I thought "could be a cool way to introduce blade" especially since I think it will be hard to make him fit with both the netflix world (eventhough it is technically set in the MCU). I just kinda think it would be weird that SHIELD or none of the avengers would have any knowledge of vampires so having it be contained in a game would be a way to do it. Kinda the way ultimate spiderman was marvel's way of having spiderman in the MCU but animated (before they made the deal). But his job is also pretty cut and dry so could be difficult to make any hard lasting choices unless it is set in a seperate universe or even set in the comic universe. That is why unless netflix makes a Taskmaster series I think he would be kinda good character to use since he is sort of a mix between deadpool and deathstroke, where u can have him be both good and bad depending on how u play him.

JackMarco posted: »

Episode 4: November 14th. Calling it now!

• I can't see them not making a sequel, but when they announced that they would be making a walking dead mini series and that season 3 is a long ways off + they got a minecraft game, original IP and marvel game coming up I stopped holding my breath for a new season to come out until after the marvel series is done. Then again I am also hoping for them to expand so that they can work on 3 games at once so that we will always get a new episode per month at the very least and really wish they would replace the minecraft game with a Dr who game :p and I also remember them talking about wanting to tackle james bond at some point.

From what I understand since walking dead is set in the same universe as the comic they where catching up almost to quickly to their timeline because they wanted to age up clementine. And while it was really cool to see them actually have different endings instead of small variations, they can't really make a season 3 with clementine and have it continue where u left of unless they want to make 5 different episodes on the very first episode. So could be a mix of all that of why S3 probably won't come until 2017. I'm kinda hoping that they will make Wolf s2 during 2016 since the only game they will be working on is minecraft and the last two episodes of the WD miniseries so I think either we will get S2 of wolf in Q2 2016 or we won't get it until december 2017 at the earliest depending on how fast they can make the marvel game and that original IP they where talking about.

Poogers555 posted: »

s2 of wolf

Sign in to comment in this discussion.