Episode 4 speculation thread

2»

Comments

• Well I hadn't paid much attention to this before, but perhaps it's relevant now:

In Borderlands: The Pre Sequel, there is a mission where you work for Nakayama trying to download Jack's "Virtual" self into the body of a robot. At the end of it (I can't find any mention of it anywhere online) he says something like "I've still got a few bugs to sort out".

Maybe that's a clue as to what happens with Jack on Helios?

I've got a real bad feeling that Jack is going to somehow manage to get out of Rhys' head once they're back on Helios. No one's left in char

• He was in charge of the dome, assuming he's telling the truth. He doesn't know everything that happened there.

Someguy12 posted: »

Don't think so. If it was him, he wouldn't have needed to ask about the Gortys Project and what they found in the Dome. Besides, there was a choice to allow him to be killed, so it would be impossible for him to be the Stranger in that scenario

• I'd just like to point out something that I haven't seen mentioned, and may be totally irrelevant or meaningless. The episode 4 picture shows a loader boat attacking what appears to be OUR loader bot. The weapon he's firing rockets from looks an awful lot like the guns jack wears on his wrists.

Coincidence? Clue? Desperate analyzing?

• well sasha allways wanted to get off pandora

• Oh right my bad, I didn't choose that option so had no idea he wouldn't die. Well then, you may be onto something very big

Pipas posted: »

He can't be killed though. Even if you let Athena kill him, she'll get interrupted by Brick.

• During BL2, Nakayama had graduated from Jack-bots to Jack clones - but because he's Nakayama (i.e. the worst) they were unsuccessful.

It's seriously some kind of miracle that the AI works as well as it does...

Nikolizzle posted: »

Well I hadn't paid much attention to this before, but perhaps it's relevant now: In Borderlands: The Pre Sequel, there is a mission where

• Wrong character.XD

LeFedore posted: »

I still don't think she's dead. They wouldn't let you ask if she was in Wellington if she was.

• edited July 2015

It's Nick isn't it?

The_Duck posted: »

Wrong character.XD

• Yeah bro

SCR4P-TP posted: »

A true bro doesn't watch his bro die!

• I'd love to see Timothy in Episode 4, he was my favorite vault hunter.

I'd like to see him still working at Helios because Jack didn't pay him afterwards.

• Well Vallory and her group will go with Rhys and his group to Helios to find a Vault Key, Rhys will be a Director of Helios in EP4 at the end or EP5 Sasha with Vaughn will stay at the Helios (They're home) but something happend with Rhys and Fiona on EP4 and then we get to that man witch yellow eyes.

1. Rhys (for whatever reason) is thrown into the Helios ECHOnet and must do what he can to help his friends from there and hopefully get back into his body from Jack who has taken it over to either fight back against their captors (if you're in an alliance) or to escape with his newfound flesh-and-blood bod (if you refused his help)

2. Loader Bot fight. As pictured in the promotional chapter image and possibly related to the above.

3. The gang must hide out in Jack's office from Vallory.

4. Part of the group manages to give the mobsters the slip and meet up with Yvette, who gives the ladies some of their clothes to help them blend in with the Hyperion staff. They're all her basic outfit though. So yeah, three sassy ladies dressed the same. Rhys will mock the situation if he finds out about it

5. Sasha gets the view she wanted and bemoans the fact that she's getting it under such awful circumstances.

6. Vallory tries to kill the group by tossing them into an airlock.

7. Sasha trolls Hyperion by taking over the station's PA system

8. BUTT SLAMS!

9. Torgue still hates lasers.

10. The protagonists get Moon Shot to the next Gortys piece or to the Vault of the Traveler at the end

11. The rest of the gang finds out about Jack. Results are...not ideal.

12. Cassius helped Vaughn escape.

13. Helios will be in danger of falling out of orbit. We find out if it's still around in the present day.

14. Jack finds out about Angel. The results are...catastrophic.

15. Tector and Jimbo will not get to fire that awesome gun seen in the trailers for episodes 2, 3, and 4

16. Gorty's will disguise herself by painting the red parts of her body yellow

• I have to say if there's a season 2 of Tales, I'd like to see some of it take place on Elpis. I loved Pre Sequel's settings, there were so much different than the normal Pandora landscape that I personally thought looked a bit repetitive after awhile.

LawmanZero posted: »

All right, all right, WE'RE FINALLY GOING BACK TO ELPIS- * WE ARE GOING TO SEE ELPIS AFTER 3 YEARS. * CONCORDIA! * HELIOS! Hopefully

• ActionHank posted: »

VAUGHN IS DEAD VAUGHN IS SO DEAD PLEASE DON'T DIE VAUGHN GOD DAMNIT

Sign in to comment in this discussion.