Vault of The Traveller

2»

Comments

• Wait, that happens? You can do that?

Mercyva posted: »

actually if you ask vaughn to ''search the computers'' when you inter atlas facility, he then tells you when you come back with fiona, he te

• yes if you pick ''search the computers'' option to vaughn when you go with athena/rhys/sasha. :) when you come back to vaughn he will tell you what he learned and he'll say that to you

LawmanZero posted: »

Wait, that happens? You can do that?

• Hm, interesting. I remember asking the Vaughn the same thing and all he said was something like "This specific vault is called the vault of the traveller... It's called that because it apparently teleports all over the universe." I don't remember anything him saying anything that it links to other universes but hey, I could be wrong.

Mercyva posted: »

actually if you ask vaughn to ''search the computers'' when you inter atlas facility, he then tells you when you come back with fiona, he te

• You'll need all the VHs you can get

Who says that again? It sounds soooo familiar Dx

Shoogli posted: »

Well I'm just adding up : * Vault of the Traveller * War is coming * You'll need all the VHs you can get But then maybe it's a bit simplistic as well you know !

• edited June 2015

This guy !

:)

Cyanistic posted: »

You'll need all the VHs you can get Who says that again? It sounds soooo familiar Dx

• Gotcha~ :3

Shoogli posted: »

This guy !

• what i meant by that ''travelling to another universes'' is that we can trave to other planets searching for vaults! :)

Hm, interesting. I remember asking the Vaughn the same thing and all he said was something like "This specific vault is called the vault of

• edited June 2015

Ignore

Which gives me the idea that this Eridian can see the future? It tries to kill Jack as it knows Jack would become a physcopathic tyrant, may

• Maybe it doesn't have to be one or the other. Like, if you can actually find and open it, all of it's capabilities will become yours?

Tolispro posted: »

"It apparently teleports all over the universe" Does this mean * If you have it,it can teleport YOU all over the universe?Wherever you like? * It teleports all over the universe so it's hard to find?

• He definitely only said that the vault teleports all around the universe. I think they got confused.

Hm, interesting. I remember asking the Vaughn the same thing and all he said was something like "This specific vault is called the vault of

• Maybe, but we don't know what this Vault contains. Perhaps it will be the only vault that doesn't contain a vault boss? Which might be a possibility because I don't know how we're going to defeat a behemoth as Rhys and Fiona.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Maybe it doesn't have to be one or the other. Like, if you can actually find and open it, all of it's capabilities will become yours?

• edited June 2015

I kind of get the feeling, what with Poor Gortys bot being in pieces in the present, that we wont 'get' the Vault at all, or if we do, it wont be remotely what we imagined. I think things are going to go really really bad. Soon.

I mean why would the Stranger be looking for it at all, if the Gang already found it? Hmmm?

Maybe, but we don't know what this Vault contains. Perhaps it will be the only vault that doesn't contain a vault boss? Which might be a possibility because I don't know how we're going to defeat a behemoth as Rhys and Fiona.

• edited June 2015

I always thought the part with athena and lilith in the pre sequel was like a flash forward, to events after jack was dead. In fact I'm positive, because she's being tried for the death penalty for aiding jack's rise to power, after jack was dead. So tales from the borderlands is tying into the part of the story that we know happens after borderlands 2, but is only shown in the presequel.

• On this pic below when Athena is telling the story to Lilith it happens where the word "NOW" is, kind of ;) :

Alt text

• "War is coming."

Maybe war will happen after the vault is opened and chaos will happen, which Will lead us to Borderlands 3 :0

Sign in to comment in this discussion.