Which Borderlands female character is the most attractive?

124»

Comments

• I don't know what it is about her, but I really seem to like Commandant Steele.

You know, once you get past the huge gaping hole in her abdomen.

• I luv me some Maya!!! The hotness!!!!! Besides, Maya gives Moxxi the vapors too so I'm in good company.

• On some worlds that's a plus.

I don't know what it is about her, but I really seem to like Commandant Steele. You know, once you get past the huge gaping hole in her abdomen.

• Your picture of Athena really doesn't do her justice - I think out of all the female characters she has the prettiest features (just look at those big doe eyes, full lips and gorgeous cheekbones):

Alt text

After her I'd probably say Maya, Steele and BL2 Nisha (I really wasn't a fan of her TPS design, but as the Sheriff of Lynchwood she's stunning!)

Alt text

• She is also extremely funny when Anarchy goes up.

Clord posted: »

I don't get romantically attracted to anyone but Gaige looks aesthetically good. Was one of the big reasons why I bought Borderlands 2.

• FEM-T4RP

(Status: Extinct.)

Her.

• edited June 2015

Yes, Athena is very pretty. Also, she has hips.

Personally, Nisha's prettier in her Sheriff outfit. I'll add a better pic-that's from the beta.
    Alt text

Note: Murders pup skags occasionally.

Your picture of Athena really doesn't do her justice - I think out of all the female characters she has the prettiest features (just look at

• she was playable only in bl1

She was a playable character in the first 2 games and an NPC in the next 2

• Don't get me wrong, I am a HUGE, HUGE Rhys fangirl, but Fiona makes me question my sexuality.Alt text

• I originally found Maya the most attractive but I find Athena to be the best now.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Rhys?

• She's in a relationship with Axton as of his ECHOCast Twitter AMA thing, which is pretty sweet.

Well, as long as Scooter doesn't try to kill Axton.

• Springs.

Athena lucked out hard.

• After a lot of thinking, I have concluded that the following are the hottest in my opinion:

1. Angel.
    2. Athena.
    3. Maya.
  • Almost same, my 2 favorites are Maya and Athena. I adore Gaige too but it's mostly because of her personality though.

One I find very cute is Patricia Tannis but she ruins it everytime she speaks XD ! This is one of my favorite character in the franchise, everytime she speaks it makes me laugh so much ;) :

Alt text

This image doesn't do her justice though...

LawmanZero posted: »

After a lot of thinking, I have concluded that the following are the hottest in my opinion: * Angel. * Athena. * Maya.

• My vote goes to Maya.

• Alt text

My vote goes to Maya.

• I misread "lucked"

I should go to bed. Dear lord.

The-Qing posted: »

Springs. Athena lucked out hard.

• In TFTB Fiona, from the others I really like Athena and Maya.

• Maya, she's just so adorable. There's a very cute voice line of her in BL2, where driving a car, she'll accidently snort, it's so cute. It's a shame that aside from the last 2 Headhunter packs, the BL2 hunters never got the contextual lines the TPS cast got as standard, and we still havn't encountered Maya, Krieg or Sal as NPCs yet, so it's hard to gauge what their personalities are exactly, since most of it is just based off their various combat, car, inventory lines and the like.

• She goes from "Sexy hot mage" to "Badass scholar lady" to "Slaughterhouse 5 fan" in seconds, and it's awesome.

• Ha ha that GIF is excellent Miklaus :D !

• Fiona is excellent! ;)

Shoogli posted: »

Ha ha that GIF is excellent Miklaus !

• edited July 2015

We know who Krieg is voting for ^_^ :

He he !

She goes from "Sexy hot mage" to "Badass scholar lady" to "Slaughterhouse 5 fan" in seconds, and it's awesome.

• edited July 2015

This thread lacks some Gaige's support so here goes :

Alt text

And then to know more about her, some really adorable Audio-Logs :

Audiolog 1

Audiolog 2

Audiolog 3

Audiolog 4

:D

• He wants two things:

1. Love and Care and Happiness and Friendship!
    2. Siren "Guns."

We know who Krieg is voting for ^_^ : He he !

• Well she was holding a Maliwan ;) !

He wants two things: * Love and Care and Happiness and Friendship! * Siren "Guns."

• Awesome SMGs.

Although he probably wants care and love and her Ta-Toots, but mostly love and care.

Well she was holding a Maliwan !

• edited August 2015

I'm a straight female(Nobody reads bios anymore I guess)

Female I'd have to say

1. Athena
    2. Scarlett
    3. Tannis

Male I'd have to say

1. Jack
    2. Rhys
    3. Scooter(It's not weird)
    4. Vasquez
  • Well, Jack is called Handsome Jack.

I'm a straight female(Nobody reads bios anymore I guess) Female I'd have to say * Athena * Scarlett * Tannis Male I'd have to say * Jack * Rhys * Scooter(It's not weird) * Vasquez

• Yup.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Well, Jack is called Handsome Jack.

• I would say: Gaige, Lillith, Fiona.

• It's obviously Ellie.

• i had no idea she was from eden 5

This thread lacks some Gaige's support so here goes : And then to know more about her, some really adorable Audio-Logs : Audiolog 1 Audiolog 2 Audiolog 3 Audiolog 4

• from tftb sasha and other borderlands games dr tannis

Sign in to comment in this discussion.