How Rhys Lost His Arm

So how did Rhys lose his arm? Was Rhys an alchemist?

like this

LOL obviously that didn't happen, but what do you think happened to his arm? Did he get it willingly chopped off or was it in some sort of accident. Not sure if Rhys has ever been on Pandora though so what could have happened on Helios that would have his arm come off? And he must have lost his eye too in order to get that Echo-Eye.

I'm not sure, but feel free to speculate in the comments :D

Comments

• That must mean that Loader Bot was once human and lost his body during the transmutation O:

• There was some unused line from Vasquez saying how he didn't need cybernetics to get promoted but Rhys got them and didn't get it.

And the cosplay guide here:

https://www.telltalegames.com/talesfromtheborderlands/cosplay/rhys

Rhys got his cyberware to help him get ahead in the data-mining department. It was paid for by his quarterly bonus, which he received for arranging a lucrative (though controversial) Eridium mining deal.

• clap-tpclap-tp Banned
    edited July 2015

well gaige pretty much cut off her arm for the lolz, but lets assume rhys isnt a crazy teenage girl. shit can happened in hyperion, maybe one of his bigger bosses punished him by taking his arm. as for echo eye, i think of it as more of an upgrade to his regular eye. i suppose you can say the same thing about the arm but.. eh.. the arm dosent seems to do much more then flashlight

• oh, well I wasn't on these forums for a while and came back recently so I didn't know :p

SCR4P-TP posted: »

Some speculating has been done already https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87390/what-do-you-think-happened-to-rhys-arm/p1

• yup. He was Rhys' brother all along LOL

javoris767 posted: »

That must mean that Loader Bot was once human and lost his body during the transmutation O:

• Well, the cosplay guide said that he had the willingly removed, as well as some unused Vaughn lines, and Rhys saying he afforded it because he knew the doctor. But it would be kinda cool if something did happen to Rhys and he just says he got them removed for some reason

• Oh ok awesome :D You always got some information up your sleeve huh Poogers ;)

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, the cosplay guide said that he had the willingly removed, as well as some unused Vaughn lines, and Rhys saying he afforded it because

• Tragic fap accident?

• Which is the mining deal that Vaughn speaks to him about before he goes in to see Henderson, at the beginning of Ep.1.

There was some unused line from Vasquez saying how he didn't need cybernetics to get promoted but Rhys got them and didn't get it. And th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.