Borderlands Fancharacters?

I'm really curious - does anyone else here have Borderlands fancharacters? Or know any you like? :D

Here's mine ;p http://imgur.com/a/cxykF

Comments

• Dr. Ted. I made a cult in his name. Wrote long stories, and made a character class of him. I worship him. I spread word of him and his following whenever i can. In fact, i I Dr. Ted.

• All hail Ted

Dr. Ted. I made a cult in his name. Wrote long stories, and made a character class of him. I worship him. I spread word of him and his following whenever i can. In fact, i I Dr. Ted.

• edited June 2015

Haven't decided on a name, but mine is Angel's old boyfriend who Jack put in jail. He spent years learning shady skills from the convicts, rising up the ranks of the prison gang, and working as a disposable soldier for one of the corporations (probably Dahl). Eventually he helped pull off a mass breakout, set out to free Angel, and get revenge on Jack. Finding no way to rescue Angel directly, he became a vault hunter hoping to trade a vault for her freedom. After the events of BL2, he's angrier and semi-suicidal, wandering Pandora as a bandit/psycho-killing vigilante before joining the Crimson Raiders.

He's dressed similarly to Superhoodie from Misfits and uses dual Vladof Infinity pistols. His class name might be Vigilante or Archangel.

• Sort of a fan character, but I'd like to see more of Michael Mamaril.

If you don't know who that is, here: Michael Mamaril Borderlands Wiki

• "The NPC shares his name with a Borderlands fan that passed away at the age of 22, in October 2011. Michael's friend, Carlo, sent Gearbox an email requesting that a short eulogy be read by Michael's favorite character, Claptrap, to honor his late friend's memory. Gearbox also promised to include Michael in Borderlands 2 as a tributeto the late Borderlands fan."
    Aw. The feels :(

Nikolizzle posted: »

Sort of a fan character, but I'd like to see more of Michael Mamaril. If you don't know who that is, here: Michael Mamaril Borderlands Wiki

• Why are you re-opening the feel wound. What did i ever do to you?

Sort of a fan character, but I'd like to see more of Michael Mamaril. If you don't know who that is, here: Michael Mamaril Borderlands Wiki

• Alt text

• Alt text

Why are you re-opening the feel wound. What did i ever do to you?

• Well, he's a Vault Hunter... A really cool Vault Hunter who wears sunglasses, so now they outta give him a backstory!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.