Your Favorite Tales from the Borderlands Moments: SPOILERS

I want to read anyone's favorite moment in series so far (and why), and what moments they hope to see in future episodes. Who you want to end up together (or don't), which characters from the original series you want to see, and what decisions you hope to make in-game.

Please don't ridicule, berate, or belittle anyone's opinion. This community has been mostly respectful, but I've seen some users fly off the hand

Comments

• edited June 2015

You should edit your post and either move that spoiler warning to the title or put your post in spoiler tags.

• Episode 1

1. Intro
    2. Loader Bot fight
    3. Anything involving Rhys' ECHO-eye
    4. [Blow his mind]
    5. Zer0 and Bossanova's introduction
    6. Forming a temporary alliance
    7. Handsome Jack's first few lines
    8. Rhys and Sasha inside Atlas facility
    9. Fiona's part of the race
    10. Ending (first reveal of Handsome Jack)

Episode 2:

1. Rhys telling Handsome Jack about his death
    2. Intro
    3. Vaughn's abs
    4. Handsome Jack trying to get Rhys' attention (if you don't tell Vaughn about him)
    5. Picking style of car
    6. Searching the safe house
    7. Searching Old Haven
    8. Cliffhanger

Episode 3

1. Fiona's intro
    2. [Make her head spin]
    3. Vasquez's death
    4. Turning Gortys on
    5. Handsome Jack and Rhys on top of caravan
    6. Gortys and Loader Bot talking about Rhys' tie
    7. Jack-apedia
    8. Changing station (especially Loader Bot's tuxedo)
    9. Rhys and Sasha
    10. Athena teaching Fiona how to be a Vault Hunter
    11. Brick's introduction
    12. Last 15 minutes of the episode
  • Great list. Anything you hope to see in future episodes?

Episode 1 * Intro * Loader Bot fight * Anything involving Rhys' ECHO-eye * [Blow his mind] * Zer0 and Bossanova's introduction * F

• Everything Rhyona

• Yeah, hopefully they'll try to develop their relationship a bit more in future episodes.

Dchar234 posted: »

Everything Rhyona

• "Your Your" lol.

Rhysha moments, Vasquez office scene, Athena chase scene, Finch and Kruger scenes, Loader Bot moments.

• More Rhys and Sasha moments. Also, more Yvette and Handsome Jack, Yvette has barely been in it at all and I completely forgot about her in Episode 3 until the teaser at the end, and since I picked Fiona, Handsome Jack was barely in my episode, so more of them would be great.

tyler8160 posted: »

Great list. Anything you hope to see in future episodes?

• Yeah most of those scenes were awesome. Quick question is his name Kruger or Kroger?

"Your Your" lol. Rhysha moments, Vasquez office scene, Athena chase scene, Finch and Kruger scenes, Loader Bot moments.

• Considering Yvette was in the ending scene, I'm sure she will.

More Rhys and Sasha moments. Also, more Yvette and Handsome Jack, Yvette has barely been in it at all and I completely forgot about her in E

• Favorite scenes would be, Bro, Blow His Mind, Make Her head Spin, Cut Her Out Of The Deal, Jack On Top Of The Caravan, All the Intros.

I really want Steve and Claptrap to show up, and Rhyiona to happen

• Dude, seriously. Please put a proper spoiler thing.

• I don't know how to edit posts.

The_Duck posted: »

Dude, seriously. Please put a proper spoiler thing.

• When you hover your mouse over your post, an edit button should appear in the corner.

I don't know how to edit posts.

• Thanks. This has actually been driving me nuts.

When you hover your mouse over your post, an edit button should appear in the corner.

• I've never seen 'Cut her out of the deal' gotta clip?

Poogers555 posted: »

Favorite scenes would be, Bro, Blow His Mind, Make Her head Spin, Cut Her Out Of The Deal, Jack On Top Of The Caravan, All the Intros. I really want Steve and Claptrap to show up, and Rhyiona to happen

• Kroger.

Yeah most of those scenes were awesome. Quick question is his name Kruger or Kroger?

• edited June 2015

The easiest thing to do once you're editing, would be to click on the box at the bottom of your post, and fill out the information. You should either do that or put SPOILERS in the title.

Thanks. This has actually been driving me nuts.

• I've never seen 'Cut her out of the deal' gotta clip?

• Alright, thanks again, and sorry for not doing it earlier.

The easiest thing to do once you're editing, would be to click on the box at the bottom of your post, and fill out the information. You should either do that or put SPOILERS in the title.

• My favorite moments usually involve Jack. I love all the different versions of the scene with him and Rhys on the caravan's roof, and I love all the Jack-apedia entries.

• Yeah those entries were pretty funny.

"OH. MY. GOD. WOULD. YOU. STOP. LOOKING. PLANTS."

My favorite moments usually involve Jack. I love all the different versions of the scene with him and Rhys on the caravan's roof, and I love all the Jack-apedia entries.

• Vaughn being distressed about hitting a skag, thinking it was a person. It's funny because he and Rhys unwittingly murdered a bandit when they were moon shot to Pandora in Vasquez's car. Underrated moment right there.

Another one is Sasha pretending to plummet to her death in episode 3 which works on several levels considering this is both a telltale and Borderlands collab and both parties have a tendency for things to get sincerely dramatic amongst all the farce.

Jack being unable to totally lie 100% about how awesome things turned out for his TPS crew. Shows a bit of self-awareness and is a rather keen shout out.

• Yeah, I forgot they ran someone over, but technically they were still in the "box" so they didn't see it. Still a great intro though.

The-Qing posted: »

Vaughn being distressed about hitting a skag, thinking it was a person. It's funny because he and Rhys unwittingly murdered a bandit when th

• edited June 2015

All the Handsome Jack moments, because I love Handsome Jack as much as Nakayama.

• Just too many to mention but those on top revolve around Rhys being owned by everyone. He's seriously different what I imagined.

• That's what I love about AI Jack. He growing and realizing things.

The-Qing posted: »

Vaughn being distressed about hitting a skag, thinking it was a person. It's funny because he and Rhys unwittingly murdered a bandit when th

• There are only two specific things that need to happen for me to be happy:
    1. Vaughn needs to either become a badass or just have a really badass moment.
    2. They have to have a song by The Heavy (the band who did the BL2 into) in one of the intro scenes.

• Damn right on both points.

tumnus555 posted: »

There are only two specific things that need to happen for me to be happy: 1. Vaughn needs to either become a badass or just have a really

• Best scene ever

Alt text

• I agree. So far this is my favorite moment in all three episodes.

PoopBrown posted: »

Best scene ever

• if u choose to not trust vaught you will get anonether jack moment. just to hilarius.

• The finger pistol scene.

• "Hey, why'a lookin' down there?"

• edited August 2015

enter image description here

"And then I'll probably kill you."

"Ah-huh!"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.