So does Sasha still have feelings for August?

2»

Comments

• Unless Gortys pulls a Vegeta for the greater good

Alt text

Arya_Stupid posted: »

I'm okay with everything you said - except for the part where we are gonna blow up poor Gortys bot? That, thats just, no no no no no... i don't wanna!

• Yeah, but Gortys needs Rhys and Fiona to work apparently, so I think its still safe to say everyone is going up

But just because it would be irrelevant to future game plots, doesn't mean that Fiona wouldn't even try to find her. I don't think she Needs

• edited July 2015

No, he would be THE best Crazed Marauder ever.

And he's gonna be Brick's Right Hand Man in BL3 and they'll declare war on all the Sawteeth.

PoopBrown posted: »

That's what I'm hoping for too. I love the Vaughn and Rhys back and forths. Also I'll miss his abs but I think the most important thing is

• LOL I could totally see Vaughn in his psycho mask and toned body running next to Brick yelling, "HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN! WOOP WOOP!!"

LawmanZero posted: »

No, he would be THE best Crazed Marauder ever. And he's gonna be Brick's Right Hand Man in BL3 and they'll declare war on all the Sawteeth.

• Well, Crazed Marauders are extremely hard to kill Psychos with SMGs. Have Vaughn wield the Bitch and be extremely fast would be great.

If he was a Psycho, he'd be way too easy to kill. Also, we have Krieg, so why do we need another psycho?

LOL I could totally see Vaughn in his psycho mask and toned body running next to Brick yelling, "HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN! WOOP WOOP!!"

• But Vallory's not your usual mom tho. I don't think August can talk about her when he feels like it.

Well it couldn't have been that serious, considering she didn't even know that Vallory was his mom.

• Okay, i guess.

My dad wasn't your usual straight laced dad, but that never stopped me from talking about him to my friends, in fact i think i divulged more, because my friends thought it was cool that he was who he was. But i respect your opinion.

DeityD posted: »

But Vallory's not your usual mom tho. I don't think August can talk about her when he feels like it.

• But not really. I mean, Fiona was no where near Gortysbot when she activated her Chassis-whatever it was, so they obviously both don't need to be attatched to Gortys at the hip. At least not so far.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah, but Gortys needs Rhys and Fiona to work apparently, so I think its still safe to say everyone is going up

• I have no idea what Vegeta means. If she sacrifices herself for the greater good?

Unless Gortys pulls a Vegeta for the greater good

• I think she still has feelings for him. I noticed when August went to confront Vallory that she looked alittle bit nervous and worried for him and played around nervously with the shades around her neck. If she actually does have feelings for him, i think that would be really cute. I actually ship them so much.

• because abs :p

LawmanZero posted: »

Well, Crazed Marauders are extremely hard to kill Psychos with SMGs. Have Vaughn wield the Bitch and be extremely fast would be great. If he was a Psycho, he'd be way too easy to kill. Also, we have Krieg, so why do we need another psycho?

• edited July 2015

"He" and yes. Vegeta is from Dragonball Z

I have no idea what Vegeta means. If she sacrifices herself for the greater good?

• At the very least she feels guilty about pretending to be his gf, maybe she did actually develop genuine feelings for him during the con?

• Eh, Crazed Marauder for me.

because abs

• I don't think she would punch him in the face hard enough to draw blood if she still had feelings for him.

• Yes, during one of my "dry run" playthroughs I blamed August and saw that. With the two files I am doing with one I blamed Vazquez because he was going to die anyway and Felix in the other since he was dead in that one.

Did you see the scene where Vallory rips his nose ring out and scolds him like a little boy? OMG soooo funny.

• I think this is the most accurate response here

HeartOfGold posted: »

I think it's just because she hates being the one who sets the 'Honey Trap', for various reasons (she disliked having to do it with Scooter)

• Alt text

I think it's just because she hates being the one who sets the 'Honey Trap', for various reasons (she disliked having to do it with Scooter)

• Couldn't have said it better myself.

• I think she just regrets and feels guilty for playing with his feelings.

To be honest, I don't really see August as a bad guy - we're the ones who played him after all.

• Mabye some residual feelings, after all she said herself.

• I will say I am an August/Sasha shipper, so I definitely can see her as still harboring some feelings for him, and they way they fought over the Energy Chassis (IIRC) and bickering like a married couple just reminded me of Rhys and Fiona's interactions in the future. I sincerely hope we can get a way to pair up August and Sasha again, they belong together.

• i think it is horrible, i wanna just kill him so she will get over it

• I don't think so. She probably just feels he's somewhat of a decent person after spending time with him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.