"SHE'S A WOMAN AND SHE'S RIGHT"

2»

Comments

• edited July 2015

We are talking about this Handsome Jack right?

Is's A picture of handsome Jacks Fall of New Haven Quote.

We all know Jack is a good Guy at heart.

• This is just that one time I was watching a Batman animated movie

Joker blows up a school bus for fun, murdered I don't know but than everybody starts complaining when he says ''I'm back bitches''

This is Jack and this is his character

• Great line from Jack. But you forgot the part where he says it was 'so Beautiful.'

in my game handsome jack talked about how a guy was like "arhgggaa!" when he killed him and said you could tell he was thinking about his fa

• The kid who was lucky to rob Jack of the spoon still has it.

Apparently it's a legendary spoon.

We are talking about this Handsome Jack right? We all know Jack is a good Guy at heart.

• The general greeting on Pandora:

DAKDAKDAKDAKDAKDAKDAKDAKDAKDAKDAK

SCR4P-TP posted: »

I feel like this is actually the attitude of the majority of the people on Pandora. Just shoot everything!

• TACTICAL TUMBLR FEMINAZI INBOUND, WATCH YOUR SIXES!! [insert nuclear explosion in the shape of Anita Sarkeesian's face.. ugh.]

• Pls do not bring up Anita Sarkessian, I'd rather not throw up while scrolling the forums

TACTICAL TUMBLR FEMINAZI INBOUND, WATCH YOUR SIXES!! [insert nuclear explosion in the shape of Anita Sarkeesian's face.. ugh.]

• I don't mean to be that kind of person, but did you come from Tumblr by any chance?

• Offended by that? Look here toots,(yah see what I did there? Ya'h see?) if that is the only thing you have found Jack saying as offensive you need your moral compass checked. Jack says what he says because the other characters offence and frustration cause him a great deal of delight and when it comes to being condescending he is truly an.egalitarian. Honestly if that offends you, then your really shouldn't be involved in exposing yourself to entertainment that has any sort of antagonist or deuteragonist in the story.

• He's the hero of the story, it's all these bandits and feminists that keep getting in his way.

We are talking about this Handsome Jack right? We all know Jack is a good Guy at heart.

• edited July 2015

Lol. We're pretty much all in the same boat when it comes to Sarkeesian's vomit-worthy self.

Pls do not bring up Anita Sarkessian, I'd rather not throw up while scrolling the forums

Sign in to comment in this discussion.