Telltale's Great Taste

Shopping

Telltale just has great taste in music! They can pick the right track for everything from Openings to Shopping music. I never realized how great the background music on the shop was until now.

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I believe that's actually a version of the music from Bosco's Store in Telltale's Sam & Max.

• They reused music? Fits well either way.

dojo32161 posted: »

I believe that's actually a version of the music from Bosco's Store in Telltale's Sam & Max.

• I think that's something Telltale knows how to do really well. From the trailer music to the in game music, all of it is really good.

• Speaking of reused songs from classic Telltale games, the song used in the Trip Trap Bar in The Wolf Among Us was actually from Poker Night 1. It was a remixed version of "The Office" theme from Sam and Max.

• edited July 2015

Lol thats actually the video i uploaded on my channel but yes tell tale does have great taste music :D

• Sort of sounds like the Howe's Hardware jingle, too.

• edited July 2015

This song raminds me of The Sims Wii version... They are not the same tho...

• huh, its nice.. dadadadadadub..

• waaaiiit, am I the only one who thinks these two songs sound alike?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw50bI6vv7E

*"Fahrstuhl" means elevator in english

• Yep, it is

• Pieces of The People We Love is growing on me, just like Kiss the Sky and Busy Earnin' did. :)

• It really has that, "Christmas shopping at a mall" kind of feel.

• I love the Rapture song for episode 3's intro, (imo the best so far) - but busy earnin' is awesome and kiss the sky is okay, but definitely not as good as the others to me.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited July 2015

The Howe's Hardware jingle is actually a super processed version of this track

The moral of the story is that they really like using this track

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Sort of sounds like the Howe's Hardware jingle, too.

• This song reminds me of Sims in general x)

• I've been really loving the music so far, and the intros in combination with the music are fantastic. They've done a really excellent job so far :D

• edited July 2015

Click here

This music made the scene 10x better. I could really feel the romance and beauty.

• Same, mainly because it reminds me of the awesome title sequence it partnered whenever I listen to it

Pieces of The People We Love is growing on me, just like Kiss the Sky and Busy Earnin' did.

• Holy shit, that video has the effect that makes it look like Rhys is moving in slo-mo toward sasha but it's actually just a still image :O

Click here This music made the scene 10x better. I could really feel the romance and beauty.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.