Will TellTale Announce A Season 2 Of Tales From The Borderlands At Comic Con?

I'm Loving Tales From The Borderlands it's sooooo Good and Funny and Full of Action-Packed Scenes and I'm enjoying the Characters Rhys and Fiona and to be fair I'm leading to liking Rhys more than Fiona I mean I like playing has Fiona and I like her Character,but I love Rhys More Cause Rhys has that sort being a humorous and always snapping back with comebacks or funny rude talk like calling the bandit you meet on episode 1 GreaseFace lol man I love Rhys being that sort of character and I'm Rhysha I like Having Rhys and Sasha talking and having Romantic and awkward loving moments I hope there's a season 2 that will be announced at Comic-Con this year and really want to see more Rhys and Fiona,Sasha,and Vaughn and LoaderBot

LoaderBros #TelltaleIsTheBest #RhyshaForever

Comments

• I wouldn't hold my breath but anything is possible

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale will only be attending a Skybound panel at comic con so it seems unlikely that there will be any announcements for further seasons.

• Has it been confirmed if Telltale will be attending PAX or not?

OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale will only be attending a Skybound panel at comic con so it seems unlikely that there will be any announcements for further seasons.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I don't think it has been confirmed officially but it's highly likely that Telltale will be there.

Has it been confirmed if Telltale will be attending PAX or not?

• edited July 2015

I hope we had a second season but i dont think is possible. Gearbox and telltale made they arregements for the season, and with BL3 in development i dont think telltale can creat another season :( to bad this is by far the best game telltale ever made. LOVE YOU!

In the FAQ
    How many episodes are there in a season, and when are they made available?
    There are five episodes in this first season. Episodes are usually available to download between 4 and 6 weeks apart.

• I believe back when they announced the TWD Micchonne miniseries at E3 Telltale's rep said that they'd be at PAX with a "new franchise", which a lot of people are interpreting as their first Super Show. Borderlands isn't a new franchise for them, so I wouldn't expect any news for that.

Has it been confirmed if Telltale will be attending PAX or not?

• I'm not expecting any Borderlands news anywhere tbh, I was just wondering if they'd be at PAX. And they said they were gonna talk about a new franchise there? Guess it is Super Show news. Thanks man

derrickd95 posted: »

I believe back when they announced the TWD Micchonne miniseries at E3 Telltale's rep said that they'd be at PAX with a "new franchise", whic

• Dude you need some more punctuation :p

I'd love a second season but I really think they're not gonna announce anything anytime soon, the season isn't even fully done and I think they haven't even thought of a second season yet.

• oooooh....they better announce the wolf among us 2!!!

• Or at least a DLC ;-;

sSOPHOo posted: »

oooooh....they better announce the wolf among us 2!!!

• They have announced loads of stuff that they will be working on in the next few years, including a "Super-show", Marvel series, TWD S3. If they do announce a second season, they will have to find space in an already crowded schedule. Plus, if this provides the bridge between BL2 and BL3, there shouldn't need to be a second season, since that should be it's aim. After BL3, the entire Borderlands storyline should hypothetically be tied up and done. The best that can be hoped for right now is just some sizable DLC

Sign in to comment in this discussion.