Just finished episode 3

Another great episode in this series, i know im a little late to the party..been busy but I think this is easily telltales best game they have ever made.. great all around, congrats telltale yes it has been slow but damn is it good

Comments

• Ι didnt like episode 3 some much, i feel like its part 1 and episode 4 will be the part 2 of '' Gortys chaper''

• It was the best episode so far, in my opinion :)

• If anything bad happens to Athena, I'm going to flip my collective shit.

TeamAthena

• What can happen to her? We've seen it all in the Pre-Sequel.

If anything bad happens to Athena, I'm going to flip my collective shit. TeamAthena

• I haven't played any Borderlands other than the first one and now this one, so Athena is a completely new addition for me and I got to say she's one of my favorites right now.

DeityD posted: »

What can happen to her? We've seen it all in the Pre-Sequel.

• Well I'm sad to tell you that it's a large chance you won't see her in Tales again.

I haven't played any Borderlands other than the first one and now this one, so Athena is a completely new addition for me and I got to say she's one of my favorites right now.

• athena started in borderlands 1 dlc, anyway if you want to know what happened after brick and mordecai capture her:

I haven't played any Borderlands other than the first one and now this one, so Athena is a completely new addition for me and I got to say she's one of my favorites right now.

• ----Regular borderlands games spoilers----

I wouldn't say large chance we won't see her again, we know she lives. We don't know what happens to her after her conversation with lilith and the firing squad, right? As far as I see, TFTB is about to lead right into that point and past it, possibly giving us insight into the future of the regular borderlands series.

Well I'm sad to tell you that it's a large chance you won't see her in Tales again.

• Well, I didn't say total chance we won't see her again because of the fact that the present day part of Tales is a long time after that event. However, I don't think we'll see her in past Tales because that interrogation takes a while and Athena stays in Sanctuary.

• "Is that an eye ?!?"

XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.