The United Federation of Charles gives "Catch a Ride" 9/10

As you can see here: http://unitedfederationofcharles.blogspot.com/2015/07/tales-from-borderlands-episode-3-catch.html

I wasn't blown away by anything but I appreciated the option to get rid of one of the main villains, the appearance of Athena, the romance content, and the possibility of Fiona becoming a "real" Vault Hunter. I'm not a big fan of Vallory, though, and don't really buy her as the main villain over August and Vasquez. Gortys is no Claptrap either.

Overall, though, I very much enjoyed this installment.

Comments

• When I was given the option to eliminate one of them, I seized upon the opportunity and was pleasantly surprised I could do it. I've often complained in the past about the inability to make meaningful choices in these games so this one amused me. I doubt the other candidate will live much longer but it felt good seeing it happen.

Little problem here, Vas dies either way and August always lives. There's a reason here too, August is her son.

• Ah, well, I suspected it was something like that.

Pity.

When I was given the option to eliminate one of them, I seized upon the opportunity and was pleasantly surprised I could do it. I've often c

Sign in to comment in this discussion.