Does Handsome Jack know he is in a video game?

when Rhys and jack were talking on top of the van and Rhys high fives jack.and it says jack will remember that and he looked at it and pointed at it and he said "What the hell is that?"

Comments

• It's.A.Joke.

• That was called breaking the fourth wall. It occurs when a character mentions being in whatever form of media they're in.

• What if its not?

It's.A.Joke.

• Well, what do you think?

• Oh yes, Jack is gaining sentience...He'll soon take everything over.

Praise Jack

-Kenny posted: »

What if its not?

• Yes. Fear him. He will soon become real.

• thats a good theory

Oh yes, Jack is gaining sentience...He'll soon take everything over. Praise Jack

• Are you high?

thats a good theory

• edited July 2015

Truthfully, yes

Are you high?

• I thought so, thanks for the confirmation.

Truthfully, yes

• are you stupid or something it has been confirmed by multiple science studies that weed does not cause you to lose brain cells.

• It actually affects your brain.

are you stupid or something it has been confirmed by multiple science studies that weed does not cause you to lose brain cells.

• And it has been confirmed that weed does not cause harm to your body at all noone has died from weed and it is safer then alcohol.

are you stupid or something it has been confirmed by multiple science studies that weed does not cause you to lose brain cells.

• edited July 2015

you don't know what your talking about do me a favor and do some research before posting ignorant false claims on a topic you know nothing about.

It actually affects your brain.

• No one has died directly from it but it can cause harm/affect your brain. Also, this isn't exactly the thread or part of the Forum to discuss this.

And it has been confirmed that weed does not cause harm to your body at all noone has died from weed and it is safer then alcohol.

• No.

Why do you think you feel high when you smoke weed? It gives off chemicals that affects the body's ability to function properly—Aaand smoking weed does make you lose them brain cells.

And it has been confirmed that weed does not cause harm to your body at all noone has died from weed and it is safer then alcohol.

• it does not harm your brain at all it actually improves it by realeasing creative and new thinking in the brain while active if you actually do research you can see that pretty much the smartest minds in the world and pretty much every presidential candidate has used marijuana.

No one has died directly from it but it can cause harm/affect your brain. Also, this isn't exactly the thread or part of the Forum to discuss this.

• It's YOU whom does not know what he's talking about.

Please do proper research. I clearly know what I'm saying because I read books about Marijuana and other drugs.

you don't know what your talking about do me a favor and do some research before posting ignorant false claims on a topic you know nothing about.

• At least that's honest :D

Truthfully, yes

• edited July 2015

[removed]

No. Why do you think you feel high when you smoke weed? It gives off chemicals that affects the body's ability to function properly—Aaand smoking weed does make you lose them brain cells.

• it does not harm your brain at all it actually improves it by realeasing creative and new thinking in the brain

No...It releases chemicals which majorly effect your brain in different ways. One of the biggest different ways that most people feel is the forced released and entrapment of dopamine. This can cause depression after the use of Marijuana and cause depression for a longer amount of time since your brain has to get used to releasing normally again. Therefore long term use can cause major damage to dopamine release and can cause serious long term almost permanent depression alongside other issues.

it does not harm your brain at all it actually improves it by realeasing creative and new thinking in the brain while active if you actually

• Listen, GoldenPaladin was right, this is NOT the place to discuss this, so please stop discussing it.

• then why does marijuana help depression for people who are depressed

it does not harm your brain at all it actually improves it by realeasing creative and new thinking in the brain No...It releases che

• edited July 2015

Wow. WebMD, huh? That's a site where people post false information regarding dieseases or other things.

Let me tell you:

• Marijuana contains a mind-altering delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol(THC) and other compunds which seriously does affect the brain later on in life.
  • edited July 2015

it does not harm your brain at all it actually improves it by realeasing creative and new thinking in the brain No...It releases che

• Because it forces dopamine to be released and trapped. It causes a temporary happiness but never permanent, you would have to take it all the time to be happy a lot.

then why does marijuana help depression for people who are depressed

• Look, this isn't the place to preach your marijuana use, if you wish to discuss this then make another thread in the Telltale Talk section.

Look at these links and see for yourself http://www.inquisitr.com/1815383/marijuana-does-not-kill-brain-cells-new-2015-study-disproves-2014

• Yah then why does this docter from harverd say other wise
    and THC tetrahydrocannabinol is the main ingrediant in marijuana that makes you high and only affcts you later in life if you use it like 10 times a day for like 10 years
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3bKpSn6TD4

Wow. WebMD, huh? That's a site where people post false information regarding dieseases or other things. Let me tell you: * Marijuana

• It's affecting your spelling pretty bad.

Yah then why does this docter from harverd say other wise and THC tetrahydrocannabinol is the main ingrediant in marijuana that makes you h

• Im just unproving false claims made on the internet cause there is a shitload of rumors on weed

Look, this isn't the place to preach your marijuana use, if you wish to discuss this then make another thread in the Telltale Talk section.

• so what im just a fast typer and dont give a shit about spelling if you know what im talking about

It's affecting your spelling pretty bad.

• It's not the place for it...If you wish to discuss it with others then make a thread for it, then you can figure out who is wrong.

Im just unproving false claims made on the internet cause there is a shitload of rumors on weed

• Not 10 times a day.

Just... everyday. Use one everyday and it will/can affect your adulthood pretty badly.

You know, I have no problem with people smoking marijuana, but the fact that you hold and believe false information just couldn't make me stop.

Yah then why does this docter from harverd say other wise and THC tetrahydrocannabinol is the main ingrediant in marijuana that makes you h

• edited July 2015

I actually did a proper research paper a shitload actually and it is you who doesnt know what your talking about i have researched about marijuana for more then 2 years.

It's YOU whom does not know what he's talking about. Please do proper research. I clearly know what I'm saying because I read books about Marijuana and other drugs.

• well i have the right to speak the truth and disprove false claims

It's not the place for it...If you wish to discuss it with others then make a thread for it, then you can figure out who is wrong.

• In a different thread.

well i have the right to speak the truth and disprove false claims

• edited July 2015

dude did you even watch this video watch it you are gunna feel really stupid when you do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3bKpSn6TD4

Not 10 times a day. Just... everyday. Use one everyday and it will/can affect your adulthood pretty badly. You know, I have no problem

• well im really sick and tired of people saying stupid shit like you did while saying im losing braincells cause im not and im merely defending the truth so if you have a problem with that you can make a go make a thread about it

• I don't need to.

dude did you even watch this video watch it you are gunna feel really stupid when you do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3bKpSn6TD4

• im losing braincells cause

I'm losing braincells everytime you turn one of your threads into a "try to convince people weed is good thread". Just stop. Lmao.

well im really sick and tired of people saying stupid shit like you did while saying im losing braincells cause im not and im merely defending the truth so if you have a problem with that you can make a go make a thread about it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.