Does Handsome Jack know he is in a video game?

Comments

• edited July 2015

[removed]

I don't need to.

• Calm the fuck down M8.

• edited July 2015

[removed]

Calm the fuck down M8.

• edited July 2015

Wow. WebMD, huh? That's a site where people post false information regarding dieseases or other things. Let me tell you: * Marijuana

• Well, this has been an interesting thread...Too bad it went this direction. Have fun...Having a tantrum?

• have fun in believing in lies.

Well, this has been an interesting thread...Too bad it went this direction. Have fun...Having a tantrum?

• Jack is breaking the forth wall there, it's also done in the Borderland Games.

• edited July 2015

Dude i have researched in this topic for more then 2 years buddy so dont try and tell me lies
    if you really want the truth then you should watch the video but i could care less if you do its hard sick and tiring trying to defend the truth from ignorant lies so if you want the truth watch the video if your to scared to see the truth or see that your wrong then dont but dont insult me or try to say im losing braincells or call me a fucking junkie or other ignorant stupid shit cause it is not true if you really want the truth i suggest you watch this video where a docter from harvard confirms it so which ever you chose dont issult me or undermine me cause of my use of a substance that causes merely no negative impact and many positive affect on my body.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3bKpSn6TD4

Green613 posted: »

im losing braincells cause I'm losing braincells everytime you turn one of your threads into a "try to convince people weed is good thread". Just stop. Lmao.

• I really do not care in the slightest, sorry. Just stop spamming this.

-Kenny posted: »

Dude i have researched in this topic for more then 2 years buddy so dont try and tell me lies if you really want the truth then you should

• edited July 2015

well whatever your the ignorant one here and i seem like im the only one here who knows the actual truth and i will not stop spamming this from people who make ignorant statements if your gunna try and tell me weed is bad when i researched about weed for more then 2 years and you wont do the slightest sympolist task as to watch a video of a professor from Harvard medical school tell you that weed is not bad then i really dont see the point in arguing with you cause i already won cause your too far deep in lies.

I really do not care in the slightest, sorry. Just stop spamming this.

• your the ignorant one

Lmao, what a joke.

well whatever your the ignorant one here and i seem like im the only one here who knows the actual truth and i will not stop spamming this f

• if im the ignorant one then why dont do the sympolist task as watching a video proving to you that marijuana is not bad cause if you dont do that that is bassically the definition of ignorance right there

your the ignorant one Lmao, what a joke.

• Learn how to spell first then you can call me ignorant.

if im the ignorant one then why dont do the sympolist task as watching a video proving to you that marijuana is not bad cause if you dont do that that is bassically the definition of ignorance right there

• wow your pathetic you just dont want to admit that your wrong so you insult my spelling and call me ignorant when that has nothing to do with the subject at hand to try and escape the topic at hand and that is what ignorance is right there.

Learn how to spell first then you can call me ignorant.

• If you actually want to prove that your not ignorant then watch the video

• edited July 2015
  • edited July 2015

To everyone saying weed is bad: The video is right here in your face. Say its bad all you want because 1) weed will never dissapear and humans have been
    smoking it for decades now, 2) you cannot show us ONE reported medical case where marijuana has cause harm to the body (in other words, you say its bad but you cant prove it or back yourself up), and 3) Stop being ignorant. Your beliefs are based on research that was not conducted the correct way. Go and watch the full documentary, i have put the link of a video that proves this. Now fuck off, haters. Come say something when you've tried it yourself and have evidence to back yourself up.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3bKpSn6TD4

• Whatever you're going through, it's gonna be okay.

Hey, if you need someone to talk to, My PM is open.

• FYI, it's not some "stupid" book, it's written by a professional.

My school as well has did screenings regarding Marijuana use, so what you're saying is invalid.

• your school makes up lies so you wont break the law

FYI, it's not some "stupid" book, it's written by a professional. My school as well has did screenings regarding Marijuana use, so what you're saying is invalid.

• in reality if you watch the video you will get the truth

FYI, it's not some "stupid" book, it's written by a professional. My school as well has did screenings regarding Marijuana use, so what you're saying is invalid.

• Lmao. No.

your school makes up lies so you wont break the law

• yes

Lmao. No.

• Does Harvard make up lies?

yes

• seriously im just trying to do good here there is a shitload of evidence in everyone's faces i dont understand why people still believe in lies.

Lmao. No.

• The problem is that no one here cares.

seriously im just trying to do good here there is a shitload of evidence in everyone's faces i dont understand why people still believe in lies.

• I watched the video.

I cringed all the way through.

Whether or not you smoke hundreds of weed per day—use one per day and it will affect the brain.

How can I trust a random video?

in reality if you watch the video you will get the truth

• FYI im a proffesional and a harvard health professor and about 6 other profesionals are in the video said weed is not bad in the video

• cause look at how many people liked it on youtube

I watched the video. I cringed all the way through. Whether or not you smoke hundreds of weed per day—use one per day and it will affect the brain. How can I trust a random video?

• and there are 6 professionals in that video and a health professor from Harvard thats why you should trust it

I watched the video. I cringed all the way through. Whether or not you smoke hundreds of weed per day—use one per day and it will affect the brain. How can I trust a random video?

• That doesn't prove anything.

cause look at how many people liked it on youtube

• Then they are lying

FYI im a proffesional and a harvard health professor and about 6 other profesionals are in the video said weed is not bad in the video

• Wouldn't be too bad... Maybe.

mirashade posted: »

Yes. Fear him. He will soon become real.

• Fun fact: I was following a tumblr blog of a character called Glitch. One day the mod of the blog said the blog glitched out and they couldnt even visit it's page anymore. Everyone was just like "Oh crap he's come to life! D8"

Oh yes, Jack is gaining sentience...He'll soon take everything over. Praise Jack

• So...I'm assuming he did become real.

SCR4P-TP posted: »

Fun fact: I was following a tumblr blog of a character called Glitch. One day the mod of the blog said the blog glitched out and they couldnt even visit it's page anymore. Everyone was just like "Oh crap he's come to life! D8"

• OP got banned for realizing the truth.

• edited July 2015

Wake up sheeple, they're silencing whoever realizes the truth.

• [removed]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.