So...Athena

2»

Comments

• Meh, a lot of popular Borderlands Youtubers, like Admiral Bahroo, have been playing the game, so even fans who don't play it but love Borderlands get to see it.

Do you really think that the Vault in Tales will trigger that though? It just seems that since a lot of Borderlands fans won't play Tales, they might get a bit confused in BL3 (unless the devs find a way to explain it)

• Athena could show up in Episode 5 to rescue the group, now that she's teamed up with the others in Sanctuary. They need all the Vault Hunters they can get, and she was already training Fiona.

Shoogli posted: »

Well in the TPS ending story we see Brick and Mordecai much more beat up, wounded and such than they appear at the end of ep 3 so that had m

• edited July 2015

What Shoogli said, $15 for all of the Borderlands games and DLC (which is worth playing and canon) except for Pre-Sequel and it's DLCs, though you get a 75% off voucher for Pre-Sequel in the Humble Store, which sells Steam keys.

It ends on Tuesday, though, so you might need to hurry.

My pc died last year...thinking about pulling the trigger on a new one...can I get these boarder land games on steam?

• because i intepreted stuff differently from you? is this the birth of protestant borderlandism?

Never mind... It doesn't seem you're someone I can have a discussion with. Enjoy your certitude.

• ...The fuck?

Aaira posted: »

because i intepreted stuff differently from you? is this the birth of protestant borderlandism?

• she is telling TPS story at sanctuary. i think we will see her in episode 5, when we ''in the future'' will arrive at sanctuary... thats my guess anyway :p

• Would be nice if it happens this way indeed !

Mercyva posted: »

she is telling TPS story at sanctuary. i think we will see her in episode 5, when we ''in the future'' will arrive at sanctuary... thats my guess anyway

• Oh god I hope they go to sanctuary.

Mercyva posted: »

she is telling TPS story at sanctuary. i think we will see her in episode 5, when we ''in the future'' will arrive at sanctuary... thats my guess anyway

• edited August 2015

i think that because, EP5 called ''vault of the traveller'' and vaughn had said that it is used to travel to planets ans seek vaults , and BL2 ending showed us that there is a map of planets with vaults, but the VH cant travel just like that, so they need vault of the traveller.. so at sanctuary they hired someone or sent a vaulthunter to bring back fiona and rhys. because they heard about that vault which they were seeking (maybe they failed?), anyway thats why i think we will go to sanctuary at the end.. and i highly think that TFTBL will be some sort of a bridge to Borderlands 3. because there is space war will take place(TPS hint) .. lol this may be confusing, but its totally makes sense to me:ppp

Would be nice if it happens this way indeed !

• meeee toooooo! </3

Oh god I hope they go to sanctuary.

• Oh yeah the whole "war is coming" line by the watcher...

Indeed !

• yes! i feel BL3 will be epic. and i really want fiona and athena meet again, after all, athena did not complete her mission.. i wonder if fiona is already a vault hunter by now..

Oh yeah the whole "war is coming" line by the watcher... Indeed !

Sign in to comment in this discussion.