What Is YOUR Previous Experience with the Borderlands Series?

I have made a Google Form. Feel free to discuss answers or give feedback below as well.

http://goo.gl/forms/FfTlM9DBmS

EDIT:
Added DLC campaign 1 - The Holodome Onslaught and DLC campaign 2 - Claptastic Voyage. If you have answered before you can edit your answers now.

Comments

• I have the games but I haven't finished any of them - but since I got the Handsome Collection I'll be finishing that and the Xbox One will be backwards compatible I'll probably play Borderlands 1 as well.

• I only heard about Borderlands after Telltale announced it but I've played both Borderlands 2 and Pre Sequel since then

• edited July 2015

you missed the (amazing) claptastic dlc for the pre-sequel, a crime punishable by death in over 50% of the world's countries

• Fixed, I have also enabled people to edit their previous answers in case anyone wants to add those.

Aaira posted: »

you missed the (amazing) claptastic dlc for the pre-sequel, a crime punishable by death in over 50% of the world's countries

• Played BO2 way before Tales, also played Pre-Sequel. Loved both of them. Completed all the DLC's in BO2

• And lifetime jail in the remaining 50% ;) !

More seriously though, very nice layout, didn't know it was possible to do that with googledoc.

Aaira posted: »

• edited July 2015

played all games and all DLC's with my neighbor. Best way to waste your time together. I think its just half as funny if you play it alone¯_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: I think it is one of the best franchises ever

• Yeah, well, I've played through BL2 and TPS, but I don't think I've finished all the dlc yet...

The problem is, 1) I switched platforms, and kinda lost count of what I did and didn't complete, and, 2) I was sometimes inebriated when I played the games, resulting in the same... :P

But my lore is pretty up to date at least.

• Played both Borderlands 1 and two, as well as most of their DLCs. Played TPS but none of the DLCs for that, as I really don't care for character packs and the idea of a DLC based entirely around Claptrap disgusts me.

• I had never heard of Borderlands before I started paying attention to Telltale. However, when I saw the trailer for the first episode of Tales, I was instantly hooked, it bleew me away and knew this series was going to be another winner for Telltale. After Episode 2 and seeing Handsome Jack, I decided that I needed to get Borderlands 2 (I heard BL1 was good, but it didn't have much of a story, so I skipped out on that). At first I wasn't sure if I would like it since I'm not big into FPS games, but I was wrong, the game was fantastic, Jack was hilarious, it was so good, I didn't want to stop playing. After playing Episode 3, I want to get the Pre-Sequel, but it's just too expensive right now (it's like $59 on Steam, I got BL2 for like $20 when it wasn't even on sale), so I'll wait to get TPS when it's on sale.

• I started playing BL2 in November last year.

Now I'm addicted, and it is AAAAAAWWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMMEEE.

• HELLZ YEAH, I fuckin' love Borderlands.

LawmanZero posted: »

I started playing BL2 in November last year. Now I'm addicted, and it is AAAAAAWWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMMEEE.

• I had Borderlands 1 a few weeks after it released, Borderlands 2 about a year and a half after its release, and Borderlands The Pre-Sequel during the day it was released.

I've played all the DLCs, went through thousands of hours of gameplay, and know the games on every angle.

I've had fun.

• All of it.

Just.

All of it.

• We need BA (Borderlands Anonymous).

I started playing BL2 in November last year. Now I'm addicted, and it is AAAAAAWWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOMMMMMEEE.

• I can back this up.

Syberian posted: »

I had Borderlands 1 a few weeks after it released, Borderlands 2 about a year and a half after its release, and Borderlands The Pre-Sequel d

• "Hi, my name is Lawman Zero, and I like Borderlands."

We need BA (Borderlands Anonymous).

• "Hi, my name is Golden Paladin, and I like Borderlands. I am addicted to legendary's...They're like my crack." Starts crying

"Hi, my name is Lawman Zero, and I like Borderlands."

• I LIKE BORDERLANDS, BORDERLANDS 2, BORDERLANDS PRE SEQUEL PLUS ALL THE DLC'S FOR EACH GAME AND EPISODE 3 TALES OF BORDERLANDS COULDNT FIND EPISODE 1 OR 2 WOULD BUY THEM WHEN I FIND THEM SO MY COLLECTION IS COMPLETE. HAVE WEE LITTLE PROBLEM WITH PRE SEQUEL SEASON PASS IT WONT INSTALL OTHER WISE I WOULD SAY BORDERLANDS IS IN MY TOP 3 AWESOME GAMES WITH SKYRIM IN SECOND AND SECOND LIFE IN THIRD. I PLAY BORDERLANDS TO RELIEVE STRESS AND BLOCK PAIN

• "Hi, my name is Shoogli, and ..." Starts crying

"Hi, my name is Golden Paladin, and I like Borderlands. I am addicted to legendary's...They're like my crack." Starts crying

• You like using all caps too?

risingfawn posted: »

I LIKE BORDERLANDS, BORDERLANDS 2, BORDERLANDS PRE SEQUEL PLUS ALL THE DLC'S FOR EACH GAME AND EPISODE 3 TALES OF BORDERLANDS COULDNT FIND E

• "There, there."

Shoogli posted: »

"Hi, my name is Shoogli, and ..." Starts crying

• i played borderlands 1 back in 2009 or whatever year it was i dont even remember, i max level with 2 charcters and played and beated all of the dlcs and side missions, i pre ordered borderlands 2 and pre sequel i played bl2 to death over 1000 hours 100% complition of all missions dlcs and even badass challenges. i beated tps and its dlcs and sidequests. yeah i played it quite alot

• I LIKE ALL CAPS,

You like using all caps too?

• Fuck yes.

ActionHank posted: »

All of it. Just. All of it.

• The most Borderlands I'd ever seen before playing was the three Borderlands posters in my friend's den. :P That, and him submitting an OC named "Brick" to a TWDG fanfic I wrote. Never played any of the other games, but I've seen scattered playthroughs. I hope to play them all eventually. :)

• You can get the pre sequel for 30 bucks right now by paying 15 bucks for the humble borderlands bundle, ending in 2 or 3 days I can't remember. Then that gives you a 75% off borderlands:the presequel coupon bringing that down to 15 bucks. Doing this also gives you a crap ton of DLC for borderlands 1 and 2, as well as the borderlands 1 game.

I had never heard of Borderlands before I started paying attention to Telltale. However, when I saw the trailer for the first episode of Tal

• edited July 2015

Sorry, dumb question, didn't realize humble bundle was a site.

Greenzoid2 posted: »

You can get the pre sequel for 30 bucks right now by paying 15 bucks for the humble borderlands bundle, ending in 2 or 3 days I can't rememb

• I got all of that for like $30 and got The Pre Sequel, thanks for the recommendation.

Greenzoid2 posted: »

You can get the pre sequel for 30 bucks right now by paying 15 bucks for the humble borderlands bundle, ending in 2 or 3 days I can't rememb

• [removed]

• Also, sorry for random rant but I've just been replaying TPS right now with Timothy, and did I get worse at the game or was Deadlift always so damn difficult?! The first bloody boss! I mean, sure, I had two crappy pistols with horrid accuracy, and since he jumps around so much I had to mostly shoot at him from a distance, but still, Jesus. :|

I'm not even sure how I killed him in the end, I think one of my digi-Jacks got him.

So, to pretend I'm on topic here - apparently my previous experience is not what I thought it was...

• edited July 2015

So this humble bundle thing .15 dollars I get everything?

• edited July 2015

He's role-playing Mister TORGUE =P !

You like using all caps too?

• I've played them all, including DLC's.... 170 in 2 (but on another playthrough) and Pre-Sequel is on it's second playthrough.

Cut me and I bleed Blands. (But please don't cut me)

• Oh yeah! He was horrible using Timothy! Don't worry, it's not you, it's a hard start as a Doppelgänger.

Also, sorry for random rant but I've just been replaying TPS right now with Timothy, and did I get worse at the game or was Deadlift always

• Yep. :)

• Pretty much, yeah.

• I playing borderlands & borderlands 2 on xbox 360 now i play borderlands handsome edition and tales of borderlands on PS4 i am huge fan of the series

• give borderlands 1 a go, where it really starts to shine its at the dlcs. also youll get to fight a rakk hive and get to see old heaven 6-7 years before tales

• Guess who is buying a humble bundle? This Guy!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.