i can put money this will be an option in the next episode

2»

Comments

• For some reason that picture gave me some real nostalgia. Man I loved that game ;-;

But knowing this leads into BL3 means that there'd have to be a canon choice - so either Gearbox chooses one, or one of the options ends up

• Or the Clan War mission never happened. We don't know for sure.

clap-tp posted: »

true, they did choice a canon ending to the clan war missions. but bl3's "skeleton" must be written by now because we know tps sets up for "the war" which will take place in bl3

• Can't really go on players choices for BL3 because there would be too many and then you would have to have a two games one with Jack and one without. I like the Angle idea as well. It would also allow for him to continue to needle my character while in game play. Which is always welcome in the middle of a grind session. He's such an a@@, but he's funny with it.
    I don't want to see him as the big bad again, but I would like him to still be around. Personally, I think Lilith is the next big bad. Her character seems to be following along with Jack's, a potential hero who becomes obsessed with vengeance in hunting for the vaults.

But knowing this leads into BL3 means that there'd have to be a canon choice - so either Gearbox chooses one, or one of the options ends up

• I actually came up with something similar a while ago:

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/96148/a-little-scenario-i-thought-up-for-future-episodes

I'm really hoping for something like this, to really test our relationship with Jack. A lot of the people that chose to trust him on the caravan's roof only did so because he was stuck in their heads.

• i know getting rid of him would be the smartest option but i just wouldn't be able to do it jack is just so awesome

• If Rhys was in BL3 as a Vault Hunter and he had holo jack pop up like Angel whenever he felt like it and no one else could see it...That would be brilliant.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited July 2015

You know, now that I think of it, isn't there a possibility that Nakayama's ID drive is still out in the desert somewhere? We never saw the thing get destroyed. So that means that even if we deleted Jack, there's still the possibility of someone finding the original drive containing him

He's not fully dead until he's deleted from Rhys' head AND the ID drive is destroyed

• i would check if rhys still has it in his inventory but im too lazy, anyway unless nakayama build jack to be some spreading virus i dont think jack duplicates himself everytime someone connect it to his brain. i think there was one jack nakayama created to and it moved from the id chip to rhys's head

Deltino posted: »

You know, now that I think of it, isn't there a possibility that Nakayama's ID drive is still out in the desert somewhere? We never saw the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.