What Happens if you say

What happens if you say "Move" or I'm Sorry to Athena when Vallory is pointing the RPG at Athena?

Comments

• I know that she still gets shot if you say move, not sure about I'm sorry.

• does she try to move or she stays there and gets hit?

gijoe528 posted: »

I know that she still gets shot if you say move, not sure about I'm sorry.

• Athena does a backflip and in mid air catches Vaughn, who's fallen from the sky (presumably Vallory throw him after getting him off his back). They tend proceed to do a salsa so Vallory can't aim her rocket launcher properly, and they attack her and kill her. Afterwards, they cut off her legs and give them to Loader Bot and the episode ends. It's the only way to unlock that secret ending

• can you post a video if this is true?

Athena does a backflip and in mid air catches Vaughn, who's fallen from the sky (presumably Vallory throw him after getting him off his back

• I'm sorry, there's a reason it's a secret ending. Don't want Telltale hiring Athena to come hunt me down for spoiling their secrets. I've said too much already

Tylerh316 posted: »

can you post a video if this is true?

• I can confirm, this is entirely true.

• Wait! You forgot the part where Gortys and Loaderbot get married if you have the tuxedo suit on Loaderbot!

Athena does a backflip and in mid air catches Vaughn, who's fallen from the sky (presumably Vallory throw him after getting him off his back

• The fuck.

• clap-tpclap-tp Banned
    edited July 2015

fiona says move. thats all that happens

• Gets hurt still.

does she try to move or she stays there and gets hit?

• wow, you must be new to the internet.

• This is 100 % also did you know that you can prevent Rhys from being "infected" by Handsome Jack in episode 1 just follow these simple steps ... oh it is you, what are you doing here ... no, get away no no ..................................................

Sign in to comment in this discussion.